396 ilvl Feral Tank - 2/8 H 25-Man

Here are the basics:
    I have joined a guild on Suramar about 6 months back. They are really a great bunch of guys and it’s very unfortunate that I have to possibly look for another guild. Just to be blunt, the ex and I played this game together for 2+ years. We ended up having a pretty nasty break up but still tank together. As much as I love the guys over in TAM, a few have a concern that there might be an issue, understandably. So as a precaution, I am looking to see what’s out there. I don’t like the drama, and may just end up leaving if I find a guild that is up to par with TAM.

At this point I am simply looking for an established, capable guild with core spot for a Feral Tank

Odwela - Feral Tank MS (ilvl 396), Resto OS (ilvl 379)

Availability:
    Weekdays/Sunday 8/8PM-12PM (EST)
    Prefer 3 days a week but willing to consider 4

What You Get:
    Dedicated raider who...
    ...is comfortable in both of their specs.
    ...is willing to research and make changes in order to maximize their characters.
    ...is not drama-causers or loot hogs.
    ...love to have fun during raid but still know when it's time to be serious.
    ...is an adult (26).
    ...has previous experience in both hard-core and semi-hardcore raiding environments.

What I’m Looking For:
    Alliance. I will really only consider horde if I'm really impressed by progression and environment. An established group who runs when they're scheduled to. An adult, drama-free atmosphere. I am not sensitive to crude humor, etc. Full time position. Being rotated for fights is fine but not looking to full time bench warm.

My Current DS Experience:
    Odwela 2/8 Heroic (All on 25)

I can be reached mostly in the evening or through in-game mail on Suramar.

RealID:
    Odwela - tucker2113 gmail

Update: Trialed a guild on Bleeding Hollow, Currently still here but keeping my options open.

I'll be on all night tonight if anyone sends a realID request.

I am working today, but can still receive emails, tucker2113 gmail