396 Frost Dk 5/8 Heroic exp LF raiding guild

Hello everyone,

Just recently my guild fell apart due to attendance issues and now I'm searching for a new guild to raid with. I was asked to rerolled to a Deathknight which ive been playing about 3 weeks from my 395 hunter that i played since i started during Wrath for a more helpful class in DS. I wasn't given a single day of practice but i jumped right in ready to compete and learn my new class. Within that small amount of time even while undergeared but doing mechanics correctly i helped my guild progress to 4/8H before the downfall. I'm dedicated to raiding as that being the main reason i play WoW but I'm looking for a guild that been around a while and wanting to progress further into DS as bad as i do. Within the short period of time I had to learn this toon before raid lockout reset I must say ive come pretty far. As a guild choice I'd prefer a 25 man guild horde or alliance doesn't matter that raid Monday-Thursday starting from 6-6:30(pst). Also for the guild to be at least 5/8HM cause I don't want to start over on progression. I'm not a fan of weekend raiding for RL reasons and would love to keep it to just weekly.

Edit: Now with time and experience under my belt since i made this post i must say I'd be a great fit for someone looking for a good dps DK. Even with the items i need to upgrade I've put a lot of time and effort into this toon and know ill perform my best each raid night.

Older content 7/13 T11, 7/7H T12(all on my hunter)

p.s add me on real ID-kenpac1818 at yahoo . com if you're interested or just have questions.
    Last edited by Kenpac; 2012-03-02 at 06:40 AM.

Hello Kenpac,
    I like to keep it short and simple.

Guild: <Dark Nemesis>

Server: Bloodhoof (PVE-US) - Alliance

Current Progression: 5/8 Heroic DS

Raiding Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 pm till Midnight EST
    *Initiates are expected to maintain 75% raid attendance.*

If you are interested in applying, or would like more information please visit our guild website at:
    [ul]http://darknemesis.guildlaunch.com/[/ul]

*Any Officer would be happy to answer your questions. Good luck in your search!!*
    Crashcoarse (realID: dwaynemorse2008 at aol.com)
    Emeraldkitty (real ID: tylerskitty at yahoo.com)
    Heavenzgrace (realID: Elysil at gmail.com)
    Mombie (realID: adam.buky at gmail.com)
    Nygma (realID: whiplash2112 at yahoo.com)

Hi Kenpac,

We are currently seeking another DPS to join our 25 man team and we could really use another DK. If our raid times work for you and our guild seems like it would be a good fit, we'd love to speak with you!

<Matador> is a 25 man Heroic progression guild that is focused on downing heroic bosses and nothing else. We are a well established guild that has been around for a LONG time with the same core leadership. We are on the Madoran server which is a Central Time server and the datacenter located in Chicago.

What we can offer you:
    - A core raiding spot, we don't ask people to join us so they can sit the bench!
    - Food, Flask Cauldrons, and Repairs all provided by the guild!
    - Only 3 days of raiding per week. Keep your Fridays and Saturdays clear!
    - A stable guild that has been around since the beginning of BC with the same core leadership!
    - Heroic bosses dead = fun!

Our Progression:
    4/8 Heroics
    Morchok
    Zon'ozz
    Yorsahj
    Hagara

Our schedule:
    Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm Central Time
    Tuesday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm Central Time
    Thursday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm Central Time

Our guild website:
    matador.guildlaunch.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to content Ninegenerals, Bubali, or myself in game or on our guild website.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello!
    We are Coherence 25 man raiding guild, 4/8H
    Faction: Alliance
    Server: Bronzebeard (PvE PST)
    Progression Raid Schedule: Tuesday - Thusday 6pm-10pm PST (9pm-1am EST).
    We looking for outstanding healers and dps to join our 25 man team for heroic progression!
    Please go to www.coherence.wowstead.com to apply. If you have any questions please feel free to find me in-game or contact me thru my real id: shepherdvaleriya@yahoo.com
    Thank you and good luck!
    P.S. online and can chat

bumpbumpbump still looking

Lost some core members, recruitment is officially OPEN. If you can make the times we can use you Realid jdbomb2001@hotmail.com

<Semantics> is a Horde 25-man progression guild on the PVE server Area 52. We were formed as a group of like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy all aspects of the game. In addition to our main raid group, we have groups who run Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, and old content. Many of our members are among the highest achievement point holders on the server - we like to run achievements. To clarify, we are a progression guild that likes to do achievements. We find that achievements make the game more interesting, and make some encounters more enjoyable than they normally are.

Progression
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Point of Contact
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox

Recruitment
    We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
    OPEN

Melee
    OPEN

Tanks
    Closed

Healers
    OPEN

Raid times
    7:30-11:30 EST
    Tuesday-Thursday

PVP Information
    We currently are running Rated Battleground groups on Sunday and Monday evenings. We are looking for PVPers to help fill these slots for a more consistent group. Please contact Sauce for more information.

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

bumpbumpbump where the PST guilds at i know yall need a DK

bumpbumpbump where the PST guilds at i know yall need a DK