• Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    MMOChampions gets my vote

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Remember, you can be in as many guilds as you want in GW2, not just one. And you don't even have to be on the same server you choose which chat to be in when you log in.
    Well in that case, sounds good! Sign me up on I Vu I, I'll decide if I'll use that name later on and repost

Deleted
    i'd join for the social part, if you can join more than one guild as you say. I will be looking for a hardcore pvp guild aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Been paying attention to this thread for awhile, so I suppose I'll take my hat into the ring and join .

Main: Sylvari Mesmer - Atropos

I support the name MMO-Champions, but I disagree with Mif being the GL based on the fact that he's one of those things (Asura). Pyre Fierceshot, Blznsmri, Sy, or even Shamanic would make much finer GL's. Some offense to you Mif .
    So what you're saying is... you were watching this thread before it was the cool thing to do?
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    i'd join for the social part, if you can join more than one guild as you say. I will be looking for a hardcore pvp guild aswell
    Nice thing about this sort of guild: good way to meet people who are also in guilds like that. Networking, yay!
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

Quote Originally Posted by fishious View Post
    Nice thing about this sort of guild: good way to meet people who are also in guilds like that. Networking, yay!
    The next Facebook...

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts Van View Post
    i have to say this... i think the best guild name that will stand out above all the masses on any server is:

<Champions>

With an image of a warfare saying: "MMO-Champion presents, Guild Wars 2 and their....Champions"
    International Worldwide Community Guild.
    (was going to add an image but it will have to wait till i level up my status from keyboard turner)

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    MMOChampions gets my vote
    Yeah, same.

MMOChampions
    MMO Champions
    MMO-Champions

Whatever looks the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    So what you're saying is... you were watching this thread before it was the cool thing to do?
    Oh please! This thread was always "kewl". What are you calling me a hipster now 0.o?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I support the name MMO-Champions, but I disagree with Mif being the GL based on the fact that he's one of those things (Asura). Pyre Fierceshot, Blznsmri, Sy, or even Shamanic would make much finer GL's. Some offense to you Mif .
    i don't know what a Mif is. sounds tasty, though.
    as for me, thank you for your trust, but i'd rather not dedicate myself to leading a guild in gw2 (yet).

Oh please! This thread was always "kewl". What are you calling me a hipster now 0.o?!?!
    No, the thread was always cool, I used the adjective cool for the verb watching ;D

Deleted
    We are going to own every wvwvwv and be the most famous guild evah

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    We are going to own every wvwvwv and be the most famous guild evah
    Well, I said it wasn't required to make MMOC Guild's server your main server, since you can join guilds on any server in game. We might not have a lot of people having our server being their home server.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best thing: You don't see the names of your enemies in WvW.

I actually really love that feature, helps prevent bashing and flaming some.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Ill choose my server based on this guild, no other guild in my sights beyond one that includes my friends who are going to also be playing

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'll likely end up choosing my home server based on where my girlfriend wants to go, but who knows - she might just make me choose for her.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Well, I'll likely end up choosing my home server based on where my girlfriend wants to go, but who knows - she might just make me choose for her.
    *puts out hand* Your man card good sir.

count me in, honestly. wanna get in a guild to dominate wvw

10+ Year Old Account
    This is becoming too large for something I'd want to GL
    I nominate Allanon

10+ Year Old Account
    *puts out hand* Your man card good sir.
    Pft. All men are ruled by their women. Some just choose to hide it.

---------- Post added 2012-02-28 at 05:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    This is becoming too large for something I'd want to GL
    I nominate Allanon
    Big guilds like this typically don't really have a de factor "leader" beyond the actual in-game title slot.