View Poll Results: Server Location #2

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Northern Shiverpeaks

    19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

    24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

    36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

    19 19.39%
  1. #9741
    The Lightbringer Glytch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SA, TX
    Posts
    3,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Want to know how to fly? Forget how to fall.
    death is not an option

    ever





    ever
    The Original Ganksta

    Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

  2. #9742
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    death is not an option

    ever





    ever
    Never say die.

  3. #9743
    The Lightbringer Glytch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SA, TX
    Posts
    3,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Never say die.
    the bad guy's gotta do soemthing
    The Original Ganksta

    Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

  4. #9744
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    the bad guy's gotta do soemthing
    So death is an option?

  5. #9745
    The Lightbringer Glytch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SA, TX
    Posts
    3,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    So death is an option?
    only for the thing im looking at
    The Original Ganksta

    Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

  6. #9746
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    only for the thing im looking at
    So if you're looking at a mirror?

  7. #9747
    This game takes way too long to get out. I mean, come on. Already getting bored of D3 after a week or so.

    GW2 is terrible because it makes the rest feel boring

  8. #9748
    The Lightbringer Glytch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SA, TX
    Posts
    3,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    So if you're looking at a mirror?
    the mirror dies
    The Original Ganksta

    Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

  9. #9749
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    the mirror dies
    Well played.

  10. #9750
    Dreadlord Vanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Schaumburg, IL
    Posts
    890
    I forget who it was that told me to hook up my PC to my 40 inch TV, but...


    OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is the best thing ever. I can watch movies/tv/etc on it while doing other stuff with my old 24" monitor.

    Life is good.

  11. #9751
    The Lightbringer Glytch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SA, TX
    Posts
    3,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    I forget who it was that told me to hook up my PC to my 40 inch TV, but...


    OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is the best thing ever. I can watch movies/tv/etc on it while doing other stuff with my old 24" monitor.

    Life is good.
    d'awwwww

    40" would be too big for my pc, at least how close i am to it

    even my 25.5 is a lil big
    The Original Ganksta

    Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

  12. #9752
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    I forget who it was that told me to hook up my PC to my 40 inch TV, but...


    OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is the best thing ever. I can watch movies/tv/etc on it while doing other stuff with my old 24" monitor.

    Life is good.
    It was me
    And you're welcome xD It just makes life so much better haha
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

  13. #9753
    [QUOTE=Vanni;16983935 while doing other stuff with my old 24" monitor.

    Life is good. [/QUOTE]Watching porn obviously.

    ---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 04:45 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Sylvari Mesmer of course .

    I will leave an abyass of blood in the wake of my pink flowery powers.
    Perhaps I will join you in the fabulous slaughter once I finally make up my mind.

  14. #9754
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    She was about to poison her own son, certainly. She'd broken off the top of the bottle and was just about to give him some. Evil wench.
    Oh I know, I'm just saying that I thought she was going to do it and THEN the door would be opened, not the other way around. Like, I was expecting her to go through with it before realizing it wasn't necessary.

  15. #9755
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Oh I know, I'm just saying that I thought she was going to do it and THEN the door would be opened, not the other way around. Like, I was expecting her to go through with it before realizing it wasn't necessary.
    Ohhhh...yh that would have been nicely tragic. Still, it may have taken away from ol' Mr Lanister waltzing through the doors.
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

  16. #9756
    Dreadlord Vanni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Schaumburg, IL
    Posts
    890
    in case you guys haven't heard...next BWE is Friday June 8th at noon PDT.

  17. #9757
    What? Didn't you hear me scream wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    All the way from China?
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

  18. #9758
    Fluffy Kitten Bloodhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    2,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    in case you guys haven't heard...next BWE is Friday June 8th at noon PDT.
    A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
    B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a don't you know about the bird?
    Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!
    A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a...

    Tomoko Eternal Life, Kilik Eternal Sun, Eira Frozen Hearted, Ashara Emberlight,
    Vuug The Deceiver, Grash Gravebuilder, Asgaut Divine Soul, Lera Dreamstealer

  19. #9759
    Herald of the Titans Jigain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird
    B-b-b-bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, bird, well the bird is the word
    A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a don't you know about the bird?
    Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!
    A-well-a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
    A-well-a...
    I thought that everybody's heard that the bird is the word?

  20. #9760
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I thought that everybody's heard that the bird is the word?
    I have in fact not heard that said bird is indeed the word.
    Who, or what, is this bird? Does it even want to be the word? Why is it the word and not a word? And why should everyone want to hear such an absurd thing?
    There's a deeply ethical question here that I think we need to explore.
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •