24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I would, but...

I'm fine with face to face, but I'm the worst possible telephone talker there is. Only in retrospect do I realize I probably come off as condescending and rude.
    im way more socially awkward penguin than you

and... im lonely...
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    im way more socially awkward penguin than you

and... im lonely...
    What would we talk about?

10+ Year Old Account
    What would we talk about?

iunno

i just want company :|

EDIT: we could talk about our super secret secret we secretly thought up
    The Original Ganksta

iunno

i just want company :|
    I'm not very good company.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisei View Post
    I wish I had known that prior to purchase. I pretty much went in blind. I know quite a bit more now, but god does it hurt to think about what I'm using right now, compared to what I could have built for the same price.

It's a bit difficult, but far easier than one would imagine. Prior to actually looking into it, I figured it would be incredibly complicated, but it is almost like a puzzle. I spent like an entire night learning all the ins and outs to putting together a computer, and came up with a very nice $1600 build. Used 6 or 7 forums to refine it. Now I just need to get my priorities straight and buy it, but there is this little voice in my head screaming, "College is more important". Bah...
    Yeah, I have almost enough money saved up for a good build but I'm just like "oh, wait, I'm going back to class this fall. I guess I should take that into consideration." Part of me just wants to blow all of it and get it built. I want it now. :P

Edit: on the subject of Teamspeak, what's the info for it anyway? I never took the time to get it during the BWE since I was mostly playing with irl friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, 4:30 AM. Maybe it's time to go to sleep, but I'm not tired...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Yeah, I have almost enough money saved up for a good build but I'm just like "oh, wait, I'm going back to class this fall. I guess I should take that into consideration." Part of me just wants to blow all of it and get it built. I want it now. :P

Edit: on the subject of Teamspeak, what's the info for it anyway? I never took the time to get it during the BWE since I was mostly playing with irl friends.
    hehe, I hear ya Wynnyelle. When I was originally building my comp I almost had all the parts together...and then I fell really ill and had to buy loads of meds. I was so pissed off that I couldn't afford my final piece. I almost decided to just buy the part and fuck my illness. Which would have sucked. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    hehe, I hear ya Wynnyelle. When I was originally building my comp I almost had all the parts together...and then I fell really ill and had to buy loads of meds. I was so pissed off that I couldn't afford my final piece. I almost decided to just buy the part and fuck my illness. Which would have sucked. XD
    I also bought some of my PC and couldn't afford the rest, but only because I knew I'd have the money in two weeks. Most painful two weeks EVAR.
    I'm not very good company.
    Larynx doesn't even talk to me over the mic. I skype called him once because I was playing tribes and it was too much of a pain to type and play, so he typed and I spoke. I think I've heard him speak like, two sentences. Short once at that. And laugh once. /pats larynx's head

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Larynx doesn't even talk to me over the mic. I skype called him once because I was playing tribes and it was too much of a pain to type and play, so he typed and I spoke. I think I've heard him speak like, twice. And laugh once. /pats larynx's head
    I don't laugh. /twitch

I don't laugh. /twitch
    Lies, I totally heard you let out the faintest "Hah".

Lies, I totally heard you let out the faintest "Hah".
    Your word versus mine.

Your word versus mine.
    Sure, I can actually speak my part. OoooooOoooOOoooooooOoooooh.

Oh, I should PM the guy who asked what the TS info is..

Sure, I can actually speak my part. OoooooOoooOOoooooooOoooooh.

Oh, I should PM the guy who asked what the TS info is..
    If it is required, I can call on the powers of Microsoft Sam.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think i know you...
    <- Class of '05 CAHS

Also: just watched a show about a guy tight rope walking across Niagara Falls, from America to Canada.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it is required, I can call on the powers of Microsoft Sam.
    it'd probably end up like Crabby

The Original Ganksta

10+ Year Old Account
    it'd probably end up like Crabby
    Think I'll vote: "OH GOD IT BURNS!"
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Crabby was adorable. :x

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    <- Class of '05 CAHS

Also: just watched a show about a guy tight rope walking across Niagara Falls, from America to Canada.
    Did he need a visa? That would have been funny.
    I looked into this before....and for my wife to travel all around niagara falls she'd need a US and Canada visa. Or did at the time. Ludicrous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Did he need a visa? That would have been funny.
    I looked into this before....and for my wife to travel all around niagara falls she'd need a US and Canada visa. Or did at the time. Ludicrous.
    He had to get a permit and had to get processed like he was traveling to the country normally. I don't remember if he had to get processed while on the tight rope though.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,5230325.story

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    He had to get a permit and had to get processed like he was traveling to the country normally. I don't remember if he had to get processed while on the tight rope though.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,5230325.story
    Lol, would have been somewhat interesting if he had to be processed while on the rope o.0 Would like to see the border control officer go and meet him half way....
    Do they have stations around the falls where you cross the border then? He must have got pre clearance.
    Anyway......just find it amusing they've not put something in place to make it easier there......kinda creates a bummer for tourists.