• Northern Shiverpeaks

19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    I'd like to join, this sounds like a lot of fun with WvW, I'd probably roll a Necromancer or Elementalist!

Deleted
    Oh look, we have a "keyboard turner" join in the ranks, welcome

Keybord turning is exclusive to pros.

Mouse turning, too mainstream
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Oh look, we have a "keyboard turner" join in the ranks, welcome
    *twitch*

OKay, just so I don't come off like the uber bitch of the century, I want to say that I am not aiming this specifically at you DD. Also, I'm bitchy cause I'm overtired.

But fuck people who give other people shit for keyboard turning. I keyboard turn. Have since day one. I'm also a clicker. Wanna fight?

Ugh, I just hate those kinds of irritating fucks.

Again, DD, not aiming any of that at you cause I'm sure you meant it tongue-in-cheek. Just...raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    *twitch*

OKay, just so I don't come off like the uber bitch of the century, I want to say that I am not aiming this specifically at you DD. Also, I'm bitchy cause I'm overtired.

But fuck people who give other people shit for keyboard turning. I keyboard turn. Have since day one. I'm also a clicker. Wanna fight?

Again, DD, not aiming any of that at you cause I'm sure you meant it tongue-in-cheek. Just...raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.
    lol, i meant we have a new poster to the mmo family among us, look at his title <3 i have nothing against keyboard turners!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    lol, i meant we have a new poster to the mmo family among us, look at his title <3 i have nothing against keyboard turners!
    Yeah I know. It's why I didn't really single you out for it. Or aim it at you. XD

There are just some things that get me riled unnecessarily. That's one of them. lolz

Deleted
    Yeah I know. It's why I didn't really single you out for it. Or aim it at you. XD

There are just some things that get me riled unnecessarily. That's one of them. lolz
    i am myself a semi keyboardturner so also ugh so bored! /faint

Deleted
    *twitch*

when you're tired you should sleep
    no wonder your sleeping schedule thing is way off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    when you're tired you should sleep
    no wonder your sleeping schedule thing is way off
    Nah, it's because I was sick for a bit and was sleeping when I had to. Which was often. I think one day I slept like 20/24 hours. It was insane.

When I was finally feeling better...I was waking up early evening and staying awake till 11am or so and that was my day. ><

So...I woke up at 11pm last night. it is...2:25pm. I want to stay up for another 8 hours or so. So that I can get up in the morning. I dunno if I'll make it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanna fight?
    Totally do, but it would lead to a thread lock.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Totally do, but it would lead to a thread lock.
    Drake. I like you.

Please don't make me want to murder you.

Deleted
    I now have an image of both of you (your avatars) with random arms coming out of them trying to do a fisty cuffs match.
    Also Vanni I hope you feel better, it's always horrible to get the stupid sleep schedule out of order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    I now have an image of both of you (your avatars) with random arms coming out of them trying to do a fisty cuffs match.
    Also Vanni I hope you feel better, it's always horrible to get the stupid sleep schedule out of order.
    lol and now I have an image of Alice from Record of Agarest War Zero roflstomping Raziel. XD

And thank you Kallanna...yes. Having a messed up sleep schedule does suck. Cause you want to fix it...but you just can't sleep.

Deleted
    lol and now I have an image of Alice from Record of Agarest War Zero roflstomping Raziel. XD

And thank you Kallanna...yes. Having a messed up sleep schedule does suck. Cause you want to fix it...but you just can't sleep.
    The only way I found to fix it is just not sleep for a day and then go to bed at the 'right' time, but even that might not work out as well as planned.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way I found to fix it is just not sleep for a day and then go to bed at the 'right' time, but even that might not work out as well as planned.
    Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do here. Been up almost 17 hours so far. I'm trying to get to the 24 hour mark so I can just collapse for 8-12 hours.

Deleted
    Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do here. Been up almost 17 hours so far. I'm trying to get to the 24 hour mark so I can just collapse for 8-12 hours.
    I hope that works. This also gives me the chance to say...
    STAY WITH US VANNI, DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!

Deleted
    I tried that like 100 times but my wrong schedule always comes back over the days.

D';

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    I tried that like 100 times but my wrong schedule always comes back over the days.

D';
    Uh, that must be horrible! I love sleeping so I can just... fall asleep whenever, but it must be so frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that works. This also gives me the chance to say...
    STAY WITH US VANNI, DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!
    But...pillow...looks...so...comfy...

Deleted
    But...pillow...looks...so...comfy...
    No! I know you can do it, stay with us! Don't leave us! Nooooooo!
    haha.