19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    Pfft, you're just jealous.
    LIES AND SLANDER! I'm a very bootiful person! (on the Inside)
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-03-05 at 01:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    We're like siblings! We argue and fight all the time, but we love each other really!

*grouphug*

Exactly. You will never get along 100% of the time with people. Especially if you're around them quite a bit. In fact sometimes amazing ideas and friendships can be born from disagreements and misunderstandings.

I'm in Sylvari or Human Thief

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    There's bound to be a few butting heads in a community this big. We don't all have to love each other, but I think that a certain amount of respect is necessary.

Also, Y U NO PUT MY SIGS ON FRONT PAIGE?
    'Cause I just updated the front page... I will put them on the 1st post when I go back and find them in a sec.

UPDATE: 200 people converted to the cause, congrats people for all your hard work. (psh).

Also, this thread got about 3 or 4 posts all day today, and I post on it once saying I'm updating and 5+ posts are made before I finish updating... You people lol

EDIT: Btw, for the people making sigs/banners. Please use Tinypic or Imgur please, the smaller the text(url) the better.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-03-05 at 02:48 AM.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Right here! IMonstrousI- Human Engineer- Monstrous

This should be a fun experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ Moar Allanon.
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

Quote Originally Posted by Klazmaunt View Post
    QQ Moar Allanon.
    I'll QQ all the QQ I damn want... QQ I'll make you the officer in charge of inviting everyone on the list so I can go play and level instead of trying to figure out who each person is and crossing them out on the list so people don't try to impersonate others (like the GMs and try to take officer positions). And update their guild notes to reflect who they are ;D

And omg, so many MMOC GW2 sig tags D:

EDIT: I will update the list again tomorrow~ Sorry for everyone who didn't make the cut today ;D

HTML Code:
    [center][url=http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1088340-MMOC-Guild-Wars-Guild][img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6672/commandogw2.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
    Commando sig. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post

HTML Code:
    [center][url=http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1088340-MMOC-Guild-Wars-Guild][img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6672/commandogw2.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
    Commando sig. XD
    xD was waiting for this since I saw the thread go up lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    xD was waiting for this since I saw the thread go up lololol
    It inspired me.

I posted before saying I was interested in joining the guild, but I'm making this post to say I'd also be interested in becoming an officer.

I played Guild Wars for around 4-5 years being an officer in many guilds, I'v played WoW for about 4 years and have been Raid Leader/GM/Officer in almost every guild I've been in. Before I quit WoW, I was GM and Raid leader of my guild and for a while at the start of Cata, we were in the top 10 for progression. I would love to help out the Guild and I've read almost everything there is about GW2 so I can be very good for answering people's questions.

Like I said in my first post, my main will most likely be a Human Ele name Yuko Shirotashi.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethers656 View Post
    I posted before saying I was interested in joining the guild, but I'm making this post to say I'd also be interested in becoming an officer.

I played Guild Wars for around 4-5 years being an officer in many guilds, I'v played WoW for about 4 years and have been Raid Leader/GM/Officer in almost every guild I've been in. Before I quit WoW, I was GM and Raid leader of my guild and for a while at the start of Cata, we were in the top 10 for progression. I would love to help out the Guild and I've read almost everything there is about GW2 so I can be very good for answering people's questions.

Like I said in my first post, my main will most likely be a Human Ele name Yuko Shirotashi.
    Sorry no wow players allowed.

JK! Welcome! <3

I'd also be interested in being an officer.

I played the original Guild Wars for going on 6 years now, and was GL for one and event organizer for a few others. I've played WoW for going on 6 years now as well, being a raid member and an officer for 4 of those 6. I raided throughout ICC and then turned to PvP in Cata, so I have a good mix of both PvP and PvE experience in a couple games. I've been following GW2 since the day it was announced back in 2007 and have read up on all of the material. I'm friendly, easygoing, and patient.

Anyway, thanks. My main will be a human thief - Harlekin Filx

Have made my own signature!

Spent more time than I'd like to admit taking bits and pieces from various renders and making her look the way I wanted, so I hope to god I can make my Ele resemble her when the game launches! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like there's gonna be a lot of people in this guild! Good thing you can be in multiple guilds at one time, my friends from the current mmo I play are planning to form their own guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Have made my own signature!

Spent more time than I'd like to admit taking bits and pieces from various renders and making her look the way I wanted, so I hope to god I can make my Ele resemble her when the game launches! lol
    That's one of the few humans in this game I'd consider really good looking, the rest of them look just stupid and derpy to me.

HTML Code:
    [url=http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1088340-MMOC-Guild-Wars-Guild][img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2586/mothelesig.jpg[/img][/url]
    use that as your signature and it makes it link to this thread.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-03-05 at 03:59 AM.

I'd be interested for sure.

Norn Ranger

I'd like to be an officer too cuz I'm real gud with pplz and shit

Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made my own sig too, but it was 56kb and i got infracted lol. But i resized it again and all is good now. Also i have 2 additional friends that should be making an account in the next day or two. I'm converting people left and right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.