• Northern Shiverpeaks

19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    I'm barely able to make myself play only a few hours of beta..I have no idea what I'm gonna do until release

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Read the thread and all the posts and I think I've never wanted to hit anyone harder in the past year or two for being a c***.
    Idiots troll the shit out of the sub-forums to the point where valued members start to show frustration, and mods infract them instead of the trolls.

Is there any wonder this sub-forum has become such a heap of shit lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Idiots troll the shit out of the sub-forums to the point where valued members start to show frustration, and mods infract them instead of the trolls.

Wtb Official Gw2 forums to be out and not be just for beta, or a curse forum just for Gw2 or games in general.

Guru doesn't count~
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Aye.....can't believe the obsenity that has been seen on this forum the last couple days. Dunno what u said......but geez, I've seen ppl call each other a fucking idiot.

I think at this point we just need guild chat or a guild website.
    I'm not criticising mods...you know I think u guys do a great job amidst hard requirements...just.....damn want Anet's hard line attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post

Not a bad idea.

Wouldnt a simple guildzam website be enough and serve that purpose?

EDIT: Is worldwide guilds working?
    Last edited by Lillpapps; 2012-07-22 at 09:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wish that mmo had a policy of if you say something flamebaity you get infracted until you make a formal apology and post a video on youtube of you singing "im a little teapot" and doing all the moves from start to finish

with timestamp included ofc. afterwards you're free to post again until you fuck up, then infractions!

i know its entirely impossible but one could dream
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

I approve of shame punishments

They should get more embarrassing with each infraction.
    Ultimately, maybe I'm a celebrity get me out of here eating contests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Passed out at my desk after fixing my poor tower, Gerald. 3 hours of sleep, yay work, and definitely not in a position to do any phone-based modding. I'd like to apologize for that mess for the past day and a half.

At least Gerald finally stopped having his little seizures... I think... I hope.
    Your tower is called Gerald? haha

Read the thread and all the posts and I think I've never wanted to hit anyone harder in the past year or two for being a c***.

- Infracted but I don't care, opinions are opinions no? Fanboy.

=====

Moving on though, I don't feel like playing Guild Wars 2 for now. I feel like I've done most of the available content (or a majority of it through the 3 BWEs) and I don't want to burn myself on it ;D
    *hug* Yeah I'm having a hard time playing and not spoiling, so I'm playing all but my charr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post

*nods*

Wtb Official Gw2 forums to be out and not be just for beta, or a curse forum just for Gw2 or games in general.

Guru doesn't count~
    Aye.....can't believe the obsenity that has been seen on this forum the last couple days. Dunno what u said......but geez, I've seen ppl call each other a fucking idiot.

I'm not criticising mods...you know I think u guys do a great job amidst hard requirements...just.....damn want Anet's hard line attitude.
    If this counts for anything, I do think having a guild website would be a good idea for other reasons too:
    - Easier to arrange stuff, without having to be confined to one thread that is hard to navigate (Seriously, if we try and arrange things in this thread it's going to be a nightmare to organize)
    - We can't do a million threads on this forum for other things.
    Maybe we should have a look into this?

Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    wish that mmo had a policy of if you say something flamebaity you get infracted until you make a formal apology and post a video on youtube of you singing "im a little teapot" and doing all the moves from start to finish

with timestamp included ofc. afterwards you're free to post again until you fuck up, then infractions!

i know its entirely impossible but one could dream
    Yes. So many times yes. I'm also pro a policy that you should read the sticky otherwise your computer would shock you.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 01:16 PM ----------

Also, I'll just leave this here:
    Young Asura chatter

Gah all the haters coming here and writing stuff that are just plain wrong. Then you correct them with facts and the thread still dont get closed so it turns into a huge flame / troll thread that continues forever.

I've come to the conclusion that everyone complaining about movement are keyboard turners.

Deleted
    I've come to the conclusion that everyone complaining about movement are keyboard turners.
    I'm actually strafing with the keyboard, and I have no issue. My bf is a keyboard turner (not many pc games, it happens, it's going to improve) and he has no issue. I think it's just people being dickheads honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    I'm actually strafing with the keyboard, and I have no issue. My bf is a keyboard turner (not many pc games, it happens, it's going to improve) and he has no issue. I think it's just people being dickheads honestly.
    I felt like an arse when I read my comment back to myself.
    I just mean that keyboard turning is generally slower.........not the normal connotations ppl use with "keyboard turner"

I said in that other camera movement thread that I think it's an optimization issue......because it's as smooth as a baby's behind for me. And on max rotation the camera is just crazy.

Deleted
    I felt like an arse when I read my comment back to myself.
    I just mean that keyboard turning is generally slower.........not the normal connotations ppl use with "keyboard turner"

I said in that other camera movement thread that I think it's an optimization issue......because it's as smooth as a baby's behind for me. And on max rotation the camera is just crazy.
    I didn't read your comment as if you were an ass don't worry.
    I'm playing with the camera on default settings and I've really had no issue with it, so either I'm adapting very well and I'm magic, or I'm going to agree with you and say it's optimization.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 02:54 PM ----------

I really want to answer to the legitimate question saying that yes, UI customisation will be paid and that gem store will also sell addons. And you can't play the game without addons.
    Does this make me a bad person?

I didn't read your comment as if you were an ass don't worry.
    I'm playing with the camera on default settings and I've really had no issue with it, so either I'm adapting very well and I'm magic, or I'm going to agree with you and say it's optimization.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 02:54 PM ----------

I really want to answer to the legitimate question saying that yes, UI customisation will be paid and that gem store will also sell addons. And you can't play the game without addons.
    Does this make me a bad person?
    Gd gd I dont like being an ass xD

It doesn't make u a bad person It took restraint to try to answer lol.
    And yh lol........might as well say shit like conditions and boons will be buyable from cash shop.

Gd gd I dont like being an ass xD

It doesn't make u a bad person It took restraint to try to answer lol.
    And yh lol........might as well say shit like conditions and boons will be buyable from cash shop.
    Stop being an ass, Squirrelbanes.

Only moves that put you into stealth so you can actually use your openers as a Thief are in the cash shop.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Stop being an ass, Squirrelbanes.

Only moves that put you into stealth so you can actually use your openers as a Thief are in the cash shop.
    I'm my defense I replied in here to Kallanna before I posted in that thread again with an obscenity.
    I just...........tether...reached :/ U try to help............

And ofc ofc......I always forget about those openers in the cash shop

I'm my defense I replied in here to Kallanna before I posted in that thread again with an obscenity.
    I just...........tether...reached :/ U try to help............

And ofc ofc......I always forget about those openers in the cash shop
    I actually just saw that, going through my "Threads I didn't see yet" and... wow. I'm sorry.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 08:50 AM ----------

Your tower is called Gerald? haha
    He has a top-hat!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I actually just saw that, going through my "Threads I didn't see yet" and... wow. I'm sorry.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 08:50 AM ----------

He has a top-hat!
    I'm sorry for losing my cool lol.
    And yay! top hat. I renamed my tower Bethany.......daughter was a toss up between becky and beth.....daughter got becky.....new pc gets beth

Anyone know if worldwide guilds worked this beta or if it will be available immidiately on launch day?