• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I'm not sure what I'd want to see for male Sylvari.

But I still wanna see Riverdance.
    hmm...Riverdance might actually fit for Male Sylvari. Hell, I wouldn't mind it. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Trololololololo

How does one join this guild? I'm in NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Trololololololo

GW2 CE fucking lost!?!?!?!

unacceptable!
    Last edited by zito; 2012-08-22 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    GW2 CE fucking lost!?!?!?!

unacceptable!
    seriously..80 bucks for this shovelware?

Preorder fucking cancelled.

Guaranteed 0 subs after first month.

am I doin' it right guise?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post

No. You forgot to mention it'll be a Korean grindfest with a shop which you can use to buy to win with and will go f2p after a month. Oh and no end game.

In order to do it right you have to actually do it...

Given the 1 month lag time between releases it simply isn't a fair comparison. Of course GW2 is outselling MoP *right now* since GW2 is about to go live while MoP is still a month away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    No. You forgot to mention it'll be a Korean grindfest with a shop which you can use to buy to win with and will go f2p after a month. Oh and no end game.
    Dammit. My troll-fu is weak.

In order to do it right you have to actually do it...
    :P

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Qatol View Post
    Given the 1 month lag time between releases it simply isn't a fair comparison. Of course GW2 is outselling MoP *right now* since GW2 is about to go live while MoP is still a month away.
    Actually, it kinda is...since people have been "playing" MoP for a few months now. (Please don't tell me you think most of the people were beta testing the game. Cause they weren't. :P) So if MoP was gonna be the Juggernaut some were saying it would be...the sales would be higher. And this is coming from someone who is going to be playing both MoP and GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Qatol View Post
    WoW has 10 million subscribers....

Guild wars wasn't even that known.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW has 10 million subscribers....

Guild wars wasn't even that known.
    9 million. Alot of those really shouldn't count but, sure we'll say 9 million.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm...Riverdance might actually fit for Male Sylvari. Hell, I wouldn't mind it. XD
    It would fit, yes.

I still say Norn should be Technoviking.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I like the norn dance....it's so silly on that massive frame. What's not to like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I like the norn dance....it's so silly on that massive frame. What's not to like?
    What I don't like is that, while the dance itself is funny, it's just not Norn.

This is Norn, starting from about 1:10, maybe closer to 1:20:

It's such a short little dance, but it's so flawlessly Norn!
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-23 at 12:47 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I like the norn dance....it's so silly on that massive frame.
    Maybe it's the "new Carlton" dance...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    9 million. Alot of those really shouldn't count but, sure we'll say 9 million.
    Not that we should speak about wow in here but i just have to say, they dont have 9 million subs as in 9 million unique people playing the game, they have 9 million active accounts (lot of gold sellers), and well a lot of people have more then one account, ive heard some people have up to around 10 accounts, blizzard likes to throw around their sub numbers becouse it sounds like they are huge, which they are..just not as huge as they like to paint it ^_^

back to gw2, which releases soon gaiz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Not that we should speak about wow in here but i just have to say, they dont have 9 million subs as in 9 million unique people playing the game, they have 9 million active accounts (lot of gold sellers), and well a lot of people have more then one account, ive heard some people have up to around 10 accounts, blizzard likes to throw around their sub numbers becouse it sounds like they are huge, which they are..just not as huge as they like to paint it ^_^

back to gw2, which releases soon gaiz!
    On that topic, I still want to know how Arena Net plans to compare themselves, numerically, to WoW, for the sake of saying that they finally "beat" WoW. Will they just go by "units sold" like they did with GW1's supposed 7 million? Or will they go by active accounts, logging in regularly within a certain time frame?

(makes me wonder what sort of numbers WoW would have if they based on people actively logged in across all their servers at any one time)
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-23 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And actually I'd have loved to see gender specific dances...and if so, I'd pick this for the female sylvari.

[video=youtube;93Y8B9p6uPc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Y8B9p6uPc&feature=player_embedded[video]
    *swoops into thread*

i approve. /nod

*swoops out of thread*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    On that topic, I still want to know how Arena Net plans to compare themselves, numerically, to WoW, for the sake of saying that they finally "beat" WoW. Will they just go by "units sold" like they did with GW2's supposed 7 million? Or will they go by active accounts, logging in regularly within a certain time frame?

(makes me wonder what sort of numbers WoW would have if they based on people actively logged in across all their servers at any one time)
    I think i've read somewhere that this was one of the things they where going by
    Last edited by mmoc2f42a3101f; 2012-08-23 at 01:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so. That number will be much more accurate.