• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Grandparent's just got one, they are expensive. The one they got was 3,500$.
    Words cannot express my disappointment at this...

Because I know one day I'm going to blow a lot of money on a dog.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Here's 3 pics of my dog,Tessa, young and a bit older.

Last edited by mmoccf2a3d971d; 2012-03-02 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I have an extra kidney.
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/35835483/What..._Worth?slide=1

Kidneys only sell for 500-600$ each ;D

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Words cannot express my disappointment at this...

Because I know one day I'm going to blow a lot of money on a dog.
    And that dog will love you forever.

The 2nd picture reminds me of a lemurs face Vewen.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-03-02 at 10:45 PM.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    i´ll just add this to the whole dog thingy we have going on atm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56gSy...&lf=plpp_video best dog ever!

10+ Year Old Account

He ain't around anymore, but that's Teddy.

Chow Chow is the only dog breed, AFAIK, with a black tongue.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bow down and cry in your inferiority, bask in my amazing prowess and bend to my will... Slave.
    hawt.

again.

I was thinking more like 5-man squads designed to work together as one unit. Did you ever play the Star Wars game where you played a squad of clone troopers?
    "republic commando". pretty nice game.

as for the squads in gw2, it wouldn't be a bad idea for organization purposes, but in many cases you'd still need several squads to band together and take on objectives with joined forces.

I hope this guild you are all getting so amped up about will be able to hold all of you in it.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    I hope this guild you are all getting so amped up about will be able to hold all of you in it.
    If not I'll make my own guild of just me. Yup. Sounds good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    "republic commando". pretty nice game.

as for the squads in gw2, it wouldn't be a bad idea for organization purposes, but in many cases you'd still need several squads to band together and take on objectives with joined forces.
    That's the one!

But yeah, I could see multiple squads banding together for the WvW stuff or even elite DEs and such, but the idea isn't exactly a fresh new one. If you are a "raid" leader trying to organize a group of people, wouldn't it be easier to organize 6 groups of people through their squad leaders (including yourself), than to organize 30 people?

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    You have not been fully converted.. Quick! To the isolation chamber you go.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    You have not been fully converted.. Quick! To the isolation chamber you go.
    Will we spray him with Dr. Pepper until he realizes that we simply can't know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Will we spray him with Dr. Pepper until he realizes that we simply can't know?
    This one time when I was younger my friend made me laugh so hard while drinking Dr. Pepper that it when into my sinuses and came out my eyes. Shit hurt man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Snow White and seven little asurans?

That's the one!

But yeah, I could see multiple squads banding together for the WvW stuff or even elite DEs and such, but the idea isn't exactly a fresh new one. If you are a "raid" leader trying to organize a group of people, wouldn't it be easier to organize 6 groups of people through their squad leaders (including yourself), than to organize 30 people?
    definitely!

the dream of every raid/guild leader is to have trustworthy officers and other co-leaders who can be trusted with parts of the management.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've been this excited for a game in a long time. Really hoping to get into the beta and give it a test drive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    Snow White and seven little asurans?
    Lol, who needs asura? I'll have an army of critters!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    Seeing as WoW's system can hold up to 500 members, I think we are safe to assume we are still in the green atm.

Good to see you
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Listrata View Post
    I don't think I've been this excited for a game in a long time. Really hoping to get into the beta and give it a test drive.
    same here. i'm rarely getting hyped for games like that, but so far everything looks like gw2 is going to have good chances to be as good as i hope it'll be =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I didn't really care much at all about Rift or SWTOR or Warhammer other than as passing curiosity... or pretty much any other big MMO that's come out over the years. But GW2 has me excited in a way I haven't felt since my public school days of playing console games for days on end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I didn't really care much at all about Rift or SWTOR or Warhammer other than as passing curiosity... or pretty much any other big MMO that's come out over the years. But GW2 has me excited in a way I haven't felt since my public school days of playing console games for days on end.
    i was looking forward a lot to the release of tor, but there were many things that i knew would not be as well designed as they should be, or that i was unsure of before playing it myself. i did have a lot of fun in it, but it was released way too early and isn't very motivational in end-game, so i got bored after like two months.
    still was worth buying and playing, but not superomgmegaawsome.

so far i don't have any actual serious negative critique about gw2, though, which is very rarely the case. ofc, how it all works and feels in the end remains to be seen, but it's got HUGE potential!

I've always been more into the fantasy genre than the sci-fi genre. That's probably what contributed the most to quitting TOR for me. What I'm most excited about for GW2, is that the game is already shipping with 80 levels worth of content. That's definitely a huge positive compared to TOR's 50 levels, on top of the very linear gameplay it offers.