• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Lol, who needs asura? I'll have an army of critters!
    New Hunter's Call animation?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have officially put the MMO Champions pic into my sig. When i go to other sites i will add this to my other sigs as well, if i remember of course lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As a mod I feel I should mention something to my fellow guildies. If you're going to post pictures in threads please use thumbnails or direct links. Larger scale images are infractable based on our forum rules & regulations. This isn't a formal warning since I don't moderate the GW:2 forums, just more of a courtesy.

Also the happy forever alone pic is priceless regarding our admirer, I chuckled over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    As a mod I feel I should mention something to my fellow guildies. If you're going to post pictures in threads please use thumbnails or direct links. Larger scale images are infractable based on our forum rules & regulations. This isn't a formal warning since I don't moderate the GW:2 forums, just more of a courtesy.

Also the happy forever alone pic is priceless regarding our admirer, I chuckled over it.
    *admires your Sig* Looking good
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    Treated myself with the new sig!

*Happy for being number 5 on the list*

Deleted
    i'd totally be up for joining this guild

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It is a perty sig. Soon we will spread forth from the GW:2 forums and infect the rest of the site with our MMO Champions guild signatures!

It is a perty sig. Soon we will spread forth from the GW:2 forums and infect the rest of the site with our MMO Champions guild signatures!
    My followers... They grow up so fast... Is this how a father feels I wonder?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm too much of a lone wolf to sport the fancy sig.

Edit: However, I am glad to have been able to contribute to it by putting together the image for each profession into one line.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-03-03 at 12:44 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    My followers... They grow up so fast... Is this how a father feels I wonder?
    Perhaps. If being a father means watching random strangers join something you came up with a few days ago, then yes. Yes it is.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    My fave dog video
    snip*
    I just love the noises
    Is the dog making the noises or the camera man?

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    My fave dog video

I just love the noises
    Oh my god. That face. The snorts.
    I can't get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I have officially put the MMO Champions pic into my sig. When i go to other sites i will add this to my other sigs as well, if i remember of course lol.
    Didn't have a sig, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and do the same. Went with the other one though :P

10+ Year Old Account

Glad I could lend a chuckle
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Seeing as WoW's system can hold up to 500 members, I think we are safe to assume we are still in the green atm.

Good to see you
    WoW's guild system can actually support 1000 now. I'd be pretty disappointed if a game with 'Guild' in the title couldn't support a fifth of that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im really happy to see this thread and the guild take off so quickly. Close to 100 more people have joined since i joined as number 69. I cant wait to chat with so many people on here from various areas. Im really hoping to have as much fun as i used to in WoW years ago. I wouldn't mind to have a group of people from the guild to run stuff with on a regular basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Im really happy to see this thread and the guild take off so quickly. Close to 100 more people have joined since i joined as number 69. I cant wait to chat with so many people on here from various areas. Im really hoping to have as much fun as i used to in WoW years ago. I wouldn't mind to have a group of people from the guild to run stuff with on a regular basis.
    Just have to see how many people stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    Just have to see how many people stick around.
    Or buy the game when it comes out right away. We might not have all the people in the guild for a few weeks probably. Some might not even play :P

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna use a signature from the main page and belong to the group, but I wanna be a snowflake. Uhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I wanna use a signature from the main page and belong to the group, but I wanna be a snowflake. Uhhh!
    Make your own so you can have guild pride and still be a snowflake! Unless your photomanipulation skills aren't up to par.