• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Skeptical people are good. If he likes the game when it comes out, he'll probably enjoy it more than people who overhyped it.

I wish I was skeptical.
    I guess that is true, still.. Its more fun if you are two to hype together :3

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    I would probably be easier to do something like Wolfe of the Pack, Norm Ranger/Warrior ;D

RolePlay is win.
    So far, Elementalist seems to be my prefeered Proffesion, though, Guardians seems abit nice aswell, and can prob be compared abit to paladins, wich is my main in WoW.
    And Norn seems so awsome, especially since im Norwegian, and they just seem so, scandinavian! ;D

About the names, isn't it limited to a 2 name nick? like, Nor Wolf? with 1 space inbetween.

Quote Originally Posted by wolphe View Post
    So far, Elementalist seems to be my prefeered Proffesion, though, Guardians seems abit nice aswell, and can prob be compared abit to paladins, wich is my main in WoW.
    And Norn seems so awsome, especially since im Norwegian, and they just seem so, scandinavian! ;D

About the names, isn't it limited to a 2 name nick? like, Nor Wolf? with 1 space inbetween.
    They are probably going to have a character limit (like 19 characters) but you can use as many spaces in the name as you want. Someone in the press Beta had the name N I N J A.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    I guess that is true, still.. Its more fun if you are two to hype together :3
    Well, I'm alone IRL but I have the forum to hype in. :P

They are probably going to have a character limit (like 19 characters) but you can use as many spaces in the name as you want. Someone in the press Beta had the name N I N J A.
    oh, didn't know that, was so sure I read somewhere that they were going to limit it to 1 space, but if that's not the case, I'll work out a more roleplaying name for my Norn!

I also just HAVE to make a Norn Warrior named Eirik Blodøks (Eirik Bloodaxe) Norwegian Viking - and King for some time:P

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 03:04 PM ----------

If only my GF would play games like this... Shes all over The Sims.. meh:P

luckly, I got a brother, and a few really good friends from WoW, that are going to start togheter

I am so looking forward to this game I actually feel the same about this game, as I did the first time I heard/saw WoW

*Feels like a kid, waiting for christmas presents!*

I kinda really wanna abuse that 19 character limit with multiple spaces.

Name my characters like...

"Sex and the City"
    "World of Warcraft"
    "Justin Bieber XOXO"
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skeptical people are good. If he likes the game when it comes out, he'll probably enjoy it more than people who overhyped it.

I wish I was skeptical.
    gotta agree..
    only thing i'm really skeptical about is the lack of any actual resource systems, but with all the other combat mechanics, i at least hope fights won't get boring.

/brofist

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    gotta agree..
    only thing i'm really skeptical about is the lack of any actual resource systems, but with all the other combat mechanics, i at least hope fights won't get boring.
    Yeah. In the vids people seem to have stuff to do all the time so I'm not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    /brofist
    /brohug

10+ Year Old Account
    Very cool idea and I love the name. So simple, yet effective.

Did they say if there would be a cap on members?
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. In the vids people seem to have stuff to do all the time so I'm not worried.
    yet having buttons to push all the time does not equal having interesting decisions to make regarding when to push what - and when not to.
    /brohug
    /hug ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Did they say if there would be a cap on members?
    aparrently they didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im in , loving the idea

Bumping thread because it needs love!
    Updating the list right meow.

I've noticed something about this thread though, everyone is coming together from the MMOC GW2 Community to form this guild and all psyched up for it. But in threads I see the same people bashing each other and their opinions and I find the irony of it pretty funny~
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I've noticed something about this thread though, everyone is coming together from the MMOC GW2 Community to form this guild and all psyched up for it. But in threads I see the same people bashing each other and their opinions and I find the irony of it pretty funny~
    There's bound to be a few butting heads in a community this big. We don't all have to love each other, but I think that a certain amount of respect is necessary.

Also, Y U NO PUT MY SIGS ON FRONT PAIGE?

We're like siblings! We argue and fight all the time, but we love each other really!

*grouphug*

Just because you want to be part of the same community doesn't mean you can't have a difference of opinions on things at times :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?

Yeah well............I don't like your face!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Yeah well............I don't like your face!!!!
    Pfft, you're just jealous.