19 19.39%
    Have u stopped GW1?
    I don't have the patience to grind money to get HoM stuff

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 02:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    You could always play Lineage2, its f2p these days
    Don't know what that is
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    I've been playing Realm of the Mad God. It's hilariously addicting.

And I DO have my SMP Minecraft server, so yeah. I have things to do, but I'd rather be in GW2.
    yea it is xD its really fun

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 03:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Don't know what that is
    you should check that out then, not so sure im allowed to post their website, so go google lineage2

I'll never be able to tank in games :'(

For some reason when I tank my face freezes up and becomes stiff and when I'm done tanking my jaw feels stiff and irritating. This happens only when I tank, R.I.P hardest tank ever to play (tera warrior)

YES I RAMBLE

What genre are you in to? I can help you find a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Anything thats not indie or first person shooter or sports, or boring things like mario party 9.

I don't have the patience to grind money to get HoM stuff
    Fair enough...It's fairly easy for me now though at least.
    A few Zaishan dailies and that's easily 5-10 plat. Doesn't take that long. Fun too in Hard mode.
    Once u get through the stories things start to go quite quickly
    Oh...and u get 10plat just for doing the MOX quest. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Anyone know of a good RPG with a co-op mode that's f2p?

Doesn't have to have good graphics, just looking to have fun with a few rl friends.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Anyone know of a good RPG with a co-op mode that's f2p?
    It's not exactly co-op but sometimes I do miss the days of runescape.

Anything thats not indie or first person shooter or sports, or boring things like mario party 9.
    Well, from what i've played, things I can recommend:

RPG-
    The Witcher
    The Witcher 2 (you can play the sequel without the first one)
    Deus Ex & Human Revolution
    Elder Scrolls games (I haven't played them, but I hear Skyrim can keep you entertained for hundreds of hours)

MMO-
    DC Universe (very fun combat system, and sort of reminds me of the TOR quests)
    Realm of the Mad God ( )
    Aion is F2P in Europe I hear (haven't tried it though)

RTS-
    Starcraft 2
    Command and Conquer games
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Age of Empires 2/3
    Age of Mythology and Titans expansion
    Warcraft 3 and Frozen Thrones expansion
    League of Legends

I'm not sure how these would be classified, but all four Assassins Creed games (I personally loved the first one, but a lot of people hated it. Unless you're into the story, just get the second one first) and Warhammer 40k: Space Marines (hack and slash type game for the most part, multiplayer is more of a 3rd person FPS though)

Minecraft is also good, so is Terraria

Your best bet is to get Steam and just browse what they have, even if you don't want to buy from them.

edit: According to wikipedia, AC is a, "historical fiction action-adventure open world stealth video game."
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-03-22 at 02:28 AM.

Deleted
    Realm of the mad gods, kills your click finger!

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Realm of the mad gods, kills your click finger!
    Yeah. really? lol

Minecraft broke the right click button on my mouse

My bro's addicted to Minecraft. it seems interesting...but, I'm just too into other games. I love oldskool looking games though...I may have to try it one day.

ZOMG! I could try to recreate Rata Sum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    My bro's addicted to Minecraft. it seems interesting...but, I'm just too into other games. I love oldskool looking games though...I may have to try it one day.

ZOMG! I could try to recreate Rata Sum!
    Rat sum would be a bit impossible, since the cube blocks are horizontal on the ground and can't be placed on a corner, which is how Rata Sum is set up

You could easily recreate Divinity's reach and Hoelbrak though ;D
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Rat sum would be a bit impossible, since the cube blocks are horizontal on the ground and can't be placed on a corner, which is how Rata Sum is set up

Yh......he tried to entice me by sending me loads of recreations.....St Paul's scenes from LoTR.
    It looks amazing. Just a bit...meh...as to whether I would lose interest half way through lol.
    I prefer to see the other great things ppl have made haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post

I'd be up to try and re-create something GW2.

I've done Stormwind (WoW) and Sanctum (Rift) in the past. RIP my old server.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this feeling.

WoW bores me so much, atm.
    Rift doesn't like my laptop.
    SWTOR, is um....no. Please. No.
    Aion isn't f2p till April.
    Tera, is um....no. Please. No.
    EVE, see Tera and SWTOR.
    GW2 isn't out yet.

/twiddles fingers.
    LoL, CoH, Minecraft?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    LoL, CoH, Minecraft?
    LoL i've tried and never really 'got into'

CoH as in City of Heroes?

Minecraft, um, read the last page or so :P

I'd be up to try and re-create something GW2.

I've done Stormwind (WoW) and Sanctum (Rift) in the past. RIP my old server.
    Yh that's gonna be cool. GW2 will be hard though.......Divinity's reach sure...except the scale will be hard. Put the pale tree and rata sum would be impossible. Dunno about the black citadel.
    And Lion's Arch would be crazy.
    Would love to see some though.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Yh that's gonna be cool. GW2 will be hard though.......Divinity's reach sure...except the scale will be hard. Put the pale tree and rata sum would be impossible. Dunno about the black citadel.
    And Lion's Arch would be crazy.
    Would love to see some though.
    dude the scale i had to do Sanctum was pretty nuts, to get the 'lighthouse' just right (as a Defiant, i always called it a 'stupid lighthouse on an island'), inside included.

Stormwind was like 2-3 hours work. Nowhere near scale, I got bored after i had half-built sanctum and went nuts with SW.

Hoping GW2 has something worth re-creating.

I've also remade Naxxramas. I forgot that one lol. Though it's turned into, lol...um...yeah.

See I'm the one on my server who 'goes nuts' and builds crazy-huge things. SW, Sanctum and what is now known as Snaxxramas Citadel is, proof to that. I need to make a screenshot of Snaxx, but i basically build these massive structures and leave the halls dark, and since 1.2 make crazy dispenser/spawn egg contraptions, to pretty much make 'raids.' I got bored while making Snaxx and changed the DK Wing into E1M1 of DOOM1. I have a GIANT redstone-timer wall recreation of Icon of Sin (DOOM2), later I have a room that fills with sand blocks slowly as enemies nearly-endlessly spawn. Your 'goal' is to hop on the sand blocks to the hole in the roof while being attacked.

I have insane amounts of fun making this stuff. Newest Addition to Snaxx is a giant room with pressure plates all over the floor, and arrow dispensers tied to the 'ones you dont want to step on' (of course you dont know which those are) while having to fight up to 12 blaze that can spawn from some of the dispensers/plates.

I'm sadistic. But it's fun. Working on a Karazhan Opera Hall recreation in it, but idk what to put in that.

dude the scale i had to do Sanctum was pretty nuts, to get the 'lighthouse' just right (as a Defiant, i always called it a 'stupid lighthouse on an island'), inside included.

Stormwind was like 2-3 hours work. Nowhere near scale, I got bored after i had half-built sanctum and went nuts with SW.

Hoping GW2 has something worth re-creating.

I've also remade Naxxramas. I forgot that one lol. Though it's turned into, lol...um...yeah.

See I'm the one on my server who 'goes nuts' and builds crazy-huge things. SW, Sanctum and what is now known as Snaxxramas Citadel is, proof to that. I need to make a screenshot of Snaxx, but i basically build these massive structures and leave the halls dark, and since 1.2 make crazy dispenser/spawn egg contraptions, to pretty much make 'raids.' I got bored while making Snaxx and changed the DK Wing into E1M1 of DOOM1. I have a GIANT redstone-timer wall recreation of Icon of Sin (DOOM2), later I have a room that fills with sand blocks slowly as enemies nearly-endlessly spawn. Your 'goal' is to hop on the sand blocks to the hole in the roof while being attacked.

I have insane amounts of fun making this stuff. Newest Addition to Snaxx is a giant room with pressure plates all over the floor, and arrow dispensers tied to the 'ones you dont want to step on' (of course you dont know which those are) while having to fight up to 12 blaze that can spawn from some of the dispensers/plates.

I'm sadistic. But it's fun. Working on a Karazhan Opera Hall recreation in it, but idk what to put in that.
    Lolz.
    That sound awesome haha. Would love to see some of em if u put em on tinypic or something.
    Yh...it does sound like a lot of fun. I used to love lego and it's kinda an immense digital version.
    I've just gotten into the idea of controlling characters in RPGs so much I don't know if I would really enjoy it myself. I know it's really easy to get lost in the creation and that makes it really immersive...I just donno if that lack of a story would keep me interested long enough with it.
    I do love the stuff ppl have made though lol. It's insane some of it.