• Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Is that how you want me to be?
    I accept you for what you are.

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 03:54 AM ----------

Does anyone here play Tribes: Ascend or SC2? Currently those are my two main games, and I get awfully lonely since Delias has forsaken me. We had a thing going, and he just snuffed it out.

Oh, and I almost started a thing with Sy, but he randomly quit before it even began.

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 03:57 AM ----------

I also have Minecraft, League of Legends, Vindictus, and some other multiplayer games which I never got around to playing, since I got bored.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-05-25 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I accept you for what you are.
    Dawwwww xD

Does anyone here play Tribes: Ascend or SC2? Currently those are my two main games, and I get awfully lonely since Delias has forsaken me. We had a thing going, and he just snuffed it out.

Oh, and I almost started a thing with Sy, but he randomly quit before it even began.[COLOR="red"]

I also have Minecraft, League of Legends, Vindictus, and some other multiplayer games which I never got around to playing, since I got bored
    Nope...but if you get gw1 I'll see u there
    I'm thinking about buying SC2 though. I absolutely adored the first one.....but tbh I'm not sure how much I would enjoy the competitive play it has..I liked the campaigns in SC.

Dawwwww xD

Nope...but if you get gw1 I'll see u there
    I'm thinking about buying SC2 though. I absolutely adored the first one.....but tbh I'm not sure how much I would enjoy the competitive play it has..I liked the campaigns in SC.
    The game is probably worth it for the singleplayer. It isn't some after thought, like with the CoD franchise. It's probably the best RTS campaign I've played.

And in addition the the competitive play, which is called "ladder", there's custom games which are unranked and just for fun, which the majority of people actually play. The custom maps are just that, they're created by players, or Blizzard, and don't necessarily have anything in common with the normal way SC is played other than the interface and graphics obviously.

Heck, someone even made Mafia in that custom editor.

edit: And Heart of the Swarm is on the horizon, which is the zerg expansion.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-05-25 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i'm good! ^_^

i was checking the thread regularly, just not interested in the talk here lately (pc hardware stuff, d3, sc2).
    GIMME BWE2!!
    Happy to hear and i wantz it too, altho i dont really care atm becouse its freaking summer outside! yes people there is a world outside your geek lair, cool right?

Deleted
    The game is probably worth it for the singleplayer. It isn't some after thought, like with the CoD franchise. It's probably the best RTS campaign I've played.
    Hmm, I don't really agree. I dunno, I just felt that after all of the campaign is done, while I had fun doing the maps themselves (particularly Prison Break, that one was great for someone who tunnelvisions as much as I do :P), at the end of the game it felt like nothing had been accomplished.

But I would agree that custom maps make it worth it. I particularly like the Tower Defense maps people have made. I suck at multitasking though, so I don't even touch multiplayer unless it's with friends against AI, or very very rarely with friends against friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Hmm, I don't really agree. I dunno, I just felt that after all of the campaign is done, while I had fun doing the maps themselves (particularly Prison Break, that one was great for someone who tunnelvisions as much as I do :P), at the end of the game it felt like nothing had been accomplished.

But I would agree that custom maps make it worth it. I particularly like the Tower Defense maps people have made. I suck at multitasking though, so I don't even touch multiplayer unless it's with friends against AI, or very very rarely with friends against friends.
    Story wise, it is open. The expansions will complete it.

The campaign was intentionally left unfinished I think. The ending sort of leaves you with so many questions. I don't really have a strong opinion either way about the end cinematic, honestly. I'm not sure how to feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Happy to hear and i wantz it too, altho i dont really care atm becouse its freaking summer outside! yes people there is a world outside your geek lair, cool right?
    "cool"? cool?!
    *screams and hides under his blanket. with his laptop, of course.*

And in addition the the competitive play, which is called "ladder", there's custom games which are unranked and just for fun, which the majority of people actually play. The custom maps are just that, they're created by players, or Blizzard, and don't necessarily have anything in common with the normal way SC is played other than the interface and graphics obviously.

Heck, someone even made Mafia in that custom editor.

edit: And Heart of the Swarm is on the horizon, which is the zerg expansion.
    That's cool. I think I'll def get it. SC is prob in my 10 ten games ever...so yh.
    Custom maps with friends also sounds fun I just have bad memories of those with a friend who was amazing at WC2. I beat him once in literally like 200 games. It was somewhat soul destroying tbh lol.
    And zerg were always my fav
    No. It's not cool. It simply cannot be as cool as my awesome new PC. It does far more than ur pitiful "outdoors." I have entire universes inside my magic box.
    How the hell aren't I single? o.0

You're seeing someone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone here play Tribes: Ascend or SC2? Currently those are my two main games
    Larynx...you need better taste in games. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx
    Oh, and I almost started a thing with Sy, but he randomly quit before it even began.
    Just as well. Sy is totally mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx
    I also have Minecraft, League of Legends, Vindictus, and some other multiplayer games which I never got around to playing, since I got bored.
    okay, now see those are actually decent games. my handle on LoL is VanniSilvante for NA if you wanna add me. I don't get on very often, but I'd do some games with you sometime.

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 08:16 AM ----------

Also, what is up with people here and SC2? ><

Deleted
    Story wise, it is open. The expansions will complete it.

The campaign was intentionally left unfinished I think. The ending sort of leaves you with so many questions. I don't really have a strong opinion either way about the end cinematic, honestly. I'm not sure how to feel.
    Yeah, it's just that... after you've spent hours on a campaign, you kind of want to see progress (I do at least). And at the end of Wings of Liberty, everything's still the same. Douchebag McAsshat is still on the throne, the Zerg are still going to kill everyone, and shit's about to hit the fan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    "cool"? cool?!
    *screams and hides under his blanket. with his laptop, of course.*
    Aww poor you, did i shatter your world?

You're seeing someone else?
    Oh..........errr............
    No. Not at all.
    /hides baby behind back. /whistles.

Deleted
    No. It's not cool. It simply cannot be as cool as my awesome new PC. It does far more than ur pitiful "outdoors." I have entire universes inside my magic box.
    How the hell aren't I single? o.0
    Its quite awesome tyvm, and maybe your not single becouse you found a fellow geek to do indoor stuff with?

Its quite awesome tyvm, and maybe your not single becouse you found a fellow geek to do indoor stuff with?
    Must.....resist....... temptation.......to say...............naughty....things.

Yeah, it's just that... after you've spent hours on a campaign, you kind of want to see progress (I do at least). And at the end of Wings of Liberty, everything's still the same. Douchebag McAsshat is still on the throne, the Zerg are still going to kill everyone, and shit's about to hit the fan.
    I think the focus of SC2 was establishing Hybrid and Dark Voice lore, Kerrigans purpose, and then finally what happens to Kerrigan. Heart of the Swarm is about how Kerrigan deals with it, and apparently is focused around her trying to unify the zerg from the rebelling Brood mothers.

And I imagine Legacy of the Void will be all of those events being set in motion, the Xel'naga returning, the unification of the Zerg and Protoss, and so on.

I wonder what role Zeratul will play honestly. I hope he doesn't do a Tassadar. "En taro Zeratul" doesn't really have that ring to it.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-05-25 at 08:24 AM.

Deleted
    I think the focus of SC2 was establishing Hybrid and Dark Voice lore, Kerrigans purpose, and then finally what happens to Kerrigan. Heart of the Swarm is about how Kerrigan deals with it, and apparently is focused around her trying to unify the zerg from the rebelling Brood mothers.
    Slight correction, it became the purpose about halfway in. The story, initially, is about Raynor's Rebels. They're rebelling. That's the storyline I got into, that's what made me want to keep playing to find out what happens with the rebellion. Then, all of a sudden, that's put on a permanent hiatus.

I guess I'm a bit of a traditionalist at heart, I just feel like that's a slap in the face. Kind of like watching half of a horror movie and then all of a sudden it's a romantic drama the rest of the way. Sure, I enjoy both genres, but I feel cheated after having built up this tension and expectation that'll never be realized.

Slight correction, it became the purpose about halfway in. The story, initially, is about Raynor's Rebels. They're rebelling. That's the storyline I got into, that's what made me want to keep playing to find out what happens with the rebellion. Then, all of a sudden, that's put on a permanent hiatus.

I guess I'm a bit of a traditionalist at heart, I just feel like that's a slap in the face. Kind of like watching half of a horror movie and then all of a sudden it's a romantic drama the rest of the way. Sure, I enjoy both genres, but I feel cheated after having built up this tension and expectation that'll never be realized.
    I haven't played the campaign since the game was released, so I don't remember the non-important lore stuff, sorry. XD

I only remember the main plot points.

Deleted
    No need to say anything, i can imagine...

Anyways, now i know that Sy is alive and everythings good, time to do todays mission, buy one of these http://www.icamaxihemochfritid.se/pu...6721_10172.jpg and no the the girl...or the man, the madrass people..the airmattress

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    Just as well. Sy is totally mine.
    well... to be completely honest guys... i'm already taken <_<

but we can still friends, right?!

Aww poor you, did i shatter your world?
    nah, i know what horrors await outside.. i just try not to think about them!

*snorts and giggles. again.*