24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Lol........yh I mean 20 full CD cases >.>

I'm watching Broadwalk Empire if that helps. It's well written and acted....but ofc not fantastical in any way. Not enough decent shows around
    <nods> I hear that. I really wanna see the new Spiderman movie but I gotta wait for a bit to get better than cam quality.

Already watched the True Blood from this week and nothing new is out tonight. blarg.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    <nods> I hear that. I really wanna see the new Spiderman movie but I gotta wait for a bit to get better than cam quality.

Already watched the True Blood from this week and nothing new is out tonight. blarg.
    Supposed to be quite good. My mrs saw it a while back and it's supposed to be better than the recent ones, deeper and a bit more story driven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Supposed to be quite good. My mrs saw it a while back and it's supposed to be better than the recent ones, deeper and a bit more story driven.
    Yeah that's what I've been hearing from all sources that it is a great reboot for the series. It doesn't hurt that I never really liked Toby McGuire for Peter.

Yeah that's what I've been hearing from all sources that it is a great reboot for the series. It doesn't hurt that I never really liked Toby McGuire for Peter.
    His face always made me want to hit him.
    And I'm not a bully or a bad person. he just had a very hittable face and very annoying character.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'm not a bully or a bad person. he just had a very hittable face and very annoying character.
    Never really thought about it.. but he kinda does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terranullis View Post
    Never really thought about it.. but he kinda does.
    Yeah, and his whiny voice is not for Peter Parker. FFS.

And anyone else baffled at the fact that they put a natural blond (Kirsten Dunst) for Mary Jane and a natural redhead (Emma Stone) for Gwen Stacy?

It made me go "Good god man just...why!?"

I was upset by the lack of red head Was a stand out feature of the old animated series.
    And yh.....they made PP too much of a weak nerd. Too much of a goody-2-shoes. Which meant I felt he had too little depth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was upset by the lack of red head Was a stand out feature of the old animated series.
    And yh.....they made PP too much of a weak nerd. Too much of a goody-2-shoes. Which meant I felt he had too little depth.
    Well to be fair, Parker has always been a goody goody. But he did have more depth to him than that. He became spidey out of the generic 'I have these powers to help people' trope, but aside from that...he's always been a more down to earth character. And after he got his spider powers in teh comics he was never portrayed as weak again. Something the movies failed at.

Well to be fair, Parker has always been a goody goody. But he did have more depth to him than that. He became spidey out of the generic 'I have these powers to help people' trope, but aside from that...he's always been a more down to earth character. And after he got his spider powers in teh comics he was never portrayed as weak again. Something the movies failed at.
    Yh exactly. He stayed exactly the same in the films......just happened to have those super powers. Just made the character and the films fairly weak for me.
    It's fine to start out weak...but there really has to be some kind of transition or journey. All the journey's in the films were underscored by the character's weakness. Meh.

- Sorry for my habitual off-topics Messrs. et Mmes. mods >.>
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-07-10 at 06:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yh exactly. He stayed exactly the same in the films......just happened to have those super powers. Just made the character and the films fairly weak for me.
    It's fine to start out weak...but there really has to be some kind of transition or journey. All the journey's in the films were underscored by the character's weakness. Meh.
    Yeah, I agree. In the comics he's more subdued as Parker (for obvious reasons...can't go spider punching people through walls while being yourself.) but he never seems like someone you could walk all over.

In the films, that's all everyone did was walk all over him. he wasn't even beta. He was freakin' omega. And it made me sick. I still enjoyed the spider-man portions of the films cause they were decent, but I HATED the parker parts. Only thing that made the films any fun to watch were Norman Osborn and J. Jonah Jameson.

Please tell me they got the same guy to play him in the new spidey movie. Cause there is noone else that can do J. Jonah right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got 4 500gb external drives full of old sco-fi
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Oh u...

@Squirrel & Vanni : My friend says "You two should kiss." Something about you two talking back and forth for the past 2 or 3 pages back and forth.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    @Squirrel & Vanni : My friend says "You two should kiss." Something about you two talking back and forth for the past 2 or 3 pages back and forth.
    lol that's cute. XD

But Asura and Sylvari don't kiss.

lol that's cute. XD

But Asura and Sylvari don't kiss.
    Rat + Plant affair. Fun.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Rofl.

Well...I never like to narrow my horizons..........pucker up vannster.

Also.....sorry, I got busy with work for a while and didn't have time to check ur last reply >.>

J. Jonah Jameson isn't in it and there's nothing for Norman Osborn, although the company is featured in it somehow because I saw a pic of Oscorp. Dafoe isn't in it though

Deleted
    I know......if anything happened to my mistress I'd be beside myself with grief xD
    Meh, might as well ask...

Anyone else gave a name to their computer? Mine's Jennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post

Precious...
    Don't judge me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post

No my computer is not named. :\

I call him computer.