• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Iceland is green, and Greenland is ice. How hard is that? O_o
    Joke. Ruined. Do I need to get the stick again?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Joke. Ruined. Do I need to get the stick again?
    Wasn't a good joke.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Can I get an invite? EU char name Auroura

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Can I get an invite? EU char name Auroura
    Yup, sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Yup, sent.
    Got it, thanks

Can someone add me to the guild and feel free to friends list me shotguntony.4162

Is this guild dead now? I never see nary a peep from people. All the MMO-C people moved on?

I would play if we had one!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Is this guild dead now? I never see nary a peep from people. All the MMO-C people moved on?
    Almost all of the people have I guess, which makes sense since it is mostly made up of WoW oriented people. But there are a few us that still play.

I still play, on the currently 9th and in one week's time it'll be at least 7th ranked server: Tarnished Coast.

Decent guilds, good community, and hey what do you know, actually good WvW groups running in the Borderlands and Eternal Battleground all the time. Surprise, the server no one wanted to roll on? Anyone remember the "OMG RPers are there GOING TO BE $!&*@#% TERRIBLE AT PVP I WANT REAL SERVERS WITH PEOPLE THAT DON'T SUCK"

And I feel pretty vindicated right now. Why would I bother representing a guild that hated the concept of being associated here, when none of my influence will go towards any of the upgrades (or that I could use anything else?), when I can play with other people, talk to them every day, instead, and enjoy the rewards I get from that?

Has nothing to do with Warcraft's Mists, for me.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-10-07 at 02:37 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably start playing again once I find a proper place to live and get enough time to immerse myself. For now it's on pause.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I still play, on the currently 9th and in one week's time it'll be at least 7th ranked server: Tarnished Coast.

Decent guilds, good community, and hey what do you know, actually good WvW groups running in the Borderlands and Eternal Battleground all the time. Surprise, the server no one wanted to roll on? Anyone remember the "OMG RPers are there GOING TO BE $!&*@#% TERRIBLE AT PVP I WANT REAL SERVERS WITH PEOPLE THAT DON'T SUCK"

And I feel pretty vindicated right now. Why would I bother representing a guild that hated the concept of being associated here, when none of my influence will go towards any of the upgrades (or that I could use anything else?), when I can play with other people, talk to them every day, instead, and enjoy the rewards I get from that?

Has nothing to do with Warcraft's Mists, for me.
    I'm just trying to find a guild of people that I enjoy playing with. Haven't played much lately but that has more to do with being busy in real life. Still I plan to play a bit more this week and hopefully find some more people willing to be more active.

At most I see 20 out of 278 guild members playing, and most of those are representing other guilds (not blaming, makes sense really) but just saying that this guild is not in it's best place other than an initial meeting place for the game.
    Last edited by Valeron; 2012-10-08 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is everyone? I barely see anyone talking nowadays.

Deleted
    I'm in the guild but I always represent a different one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing later than launch and already have a server and guild I represent all the time, although from reading the posts on this most recent page it looks like that won't be a big issue. :P

I'd still like to join just for the ability to be connected to people from MMO-C if anyone can invite me, please let me know via PM.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-10-10 at 11:36 AM.

is there a MMOC guild on Darkhaven? If so, can I get an invite? Name is Dante Takeshi, warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dante View Post
    is there a MMOC guild on Darkhaven? If so, can I get an invite? Name is Dante Takeshi, warrior.
    People are spread out, the original server was Crystal Desert... you can join on any server you just won't get the buffs from another server. I've sent you an invite anyway

Deleted
    Could someone throw me an invite? Totally forgot about this guild! D:

IGN: Cant Stop The Chop

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Could someone throw me an invite? Totally forgot about this guild! D:

IGN: Cant Stop The Chop
    Yup, sent

Deleted
    Ouch...yeah, with the time I've been playing I've been looking around for anyone from MMO Champ but think I'm on a different server (Desolation...) to most people and I'd rather play on an EU server.

Any point in adding me to the guild, ie is anyone there? Don't really want to leave Desolation tbh,
    Last edited by mmoc33bd946558; 2013-12-26 at 03:37 PM.