10+ Year Old Account

Strange...strange indeed

I tried to purchase Minecraft last night around 11ish and it didn't go through and said my credit/debit card has been disabled wait 24 hours and it'll show an ''OK'' button afterwards and when I click that it'll bring me to a screen that said I have purchased it, after the 1st try mind you. I have not recieved any e-mail or anything. I also called my bank to check if I did get charged or anything that sort of nature and I have not.

I've used my credit card countless times online to purchase items and such. But when I use it on the actual minecraft site it doesn't work. So clearly its not on my end since I just used it to purchase something and it went through. Wondering if anyone else has/had this problem and if they figured out a solution to it.

This happened to a buddy of mine last night as well. I dont think it was a coincidence of timing, but one of the establishment that is moneybookers. My friend said in the past dealing with that company that he's had nothing but troubles for whatever reason. Really annoying. I think all you can do is wait it out and try again, with a different method maybe. (paypal , or a friend buying a gift card for you, etc). good luck

Deleted
    I recommend buying minecraft via paypal me and my friend had the same problem at start

paypal worked really well for me

paypal worked for me too