Meta macro with pet

Hi everyone, im currently in desperate need of a meta macro to combine with my pet ability felstorm for my opener i have to click its ability
    and it rarely goes off and i have to click it like 10 times!. I would preferably want it in a all in one i currently have it set up as
    /cast Demon Soul
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Metamorphosis
    /cast immolation aura, sometimes doesnt work either and i lose opener time and messes rotation up
    so all in all i just want to add felstorm in there but i dont know how to do it so that i dont have to worry about it! thanks!

Deleted
    /cast [pet:felguard] Felstorm

To use your pets felstorm

is there any way to actually make immolation aura work and not a 50 50 chance lol i think i did it right i dont know

Deleted
    You'd be better off putting it in a cast sequence, cant have them all going off at once cos of global cooldowns.

/castsequence reset=20 Demon Soul, Blood Fury, Metamorphosis, Immolation Aura
    /cast [pet:felguard] Felstorm

Or better yet putting it in 2 macros.

Macro #1
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=20 Demon Soul, Blood Fury, Metamorphosis

Macro #2
    #showtooltip
    /cast Immolation Aura
    /cast [pet=felguard] Felstorm

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason why Immolation Aura doesn't always work is because you have it all in a /cast Blah /cast Blah2 /cast /cast /cast /cast.

When you hit that macro, it immediately starts trying to spam all of that, starting with the first one. Because immolation aura requires meta, due to GCDs, it may try to go ahead and cast immolation aura before meta is even up.

You are far better off using a cast sequence as Thaze pointed out, but even moreso you're better off having immolation aura as it's own button in some way. Immolation aura should be treated as your mini Doomguard, not popped as soon as possible or whenever you remember it, but when you have procs rolling.

Just copy the macro's Thaze posted and you should be fine. I use one like the first he has posted and it works fine for me.