Question about a Sinestra Lockout

Quick question. If someone were to get saved to a 4/4 BoT normal run, would they be able to join a 4/5 Bot HC raid and do Sinestra?

I think you had to have killed heroic cho'gal to get into the heroic lockout
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia
    Think like this is a Medal of Honor given to warriors in the Vietnam War. How would you feel if a year later, these Medal of Honors is also given away to children for completing a 20-bit puzzle in pre-school? Not so good? Same thing, except it will be harder to complete this 20-bit puzzle than obtaining Firelord and Pureblood Fire Hawk in MoP.

Field Marshal
    No. And now i am gonna blabber here few words.

No, Heroic Cho'Gall must be killed to get to Sinestra.
    When she was just a girl, she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach so she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise every time she closed her eyes..

Quote Originally Posted by Artravus View Post
    No, Heroic Cho'Gall must be killed to get to Sinestra.
    That's not what I was asking. I mean if say group A killed 4/4 Normal, and Group B did 4/5 HC. And then someone from group B left and someone from Group A joined Group B. Would that person be able to join their lockout?

actually the 4/4 would be joining the 1 members 4/5. It should allow them too since you can enter on someones 4/5 lockout if you have not cleared it I don't see the difference as sinestra is still up. Of course This is mostly speculation and only way to know is to test it, just make sure you reform raid with the 4/5 and he enters first.

I did this just last week on my warlock no problem. Works fine just as long as the person from the 4/4 norm did everything on NORMAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Quick question. If someone were to get saved to a 4/4 BoT normal run, would they be able to join a 4/5 Bot HC raid and do Sinestra?
    Yes, you can. I've done it plenty of times with alts.