[Warlock] Helpful Macros

I have a few macro's that I am currently using, I am just curious to see what everyone else is using to see if I (we) can find new helpful ones.

Bane of Havoc: This is my mouse-over macro, I find it super useful when switching BoH without losing my current target
    Code:
     /cast [@mouseover,harm] Bane Of Havoc

Meta all-in-one Macro, Requires several different button pushes to make it work, and requires MWC in the bottom trinket slot
    Code:
    #showtooltip [stance:2, mod:shift] Demon Leap; [stance:2] Immolation Aura; [nostance] Metamorphosis
    /castsequence [stance:2, mod:shift] Demon Leap; [stance:2] Immolation Aura; [nostance] reset=20/combat 14, Metamorphosis
    /cast Demon Soul

Mouse over Soul-Swap Macro, one push for inhale, another push for exhale
    Code:
     /cast [@mouseover,harm] Soul Swap; [harm] Soul Swap
    Last edited by Cyner; 2012-02-27 at 07:31 PM.
    Cyner#1996

heres a couple i use for arena

#showtooptip Death Coil
    /cast [mod:shift, target=focus]Death Coil; Death coil

#showtooptip fear
    /cast [mod:shift, target=focus]fear; fear

and heres my essential macro i use for raids all the time

#showtooltip incinerate
    /cast incinerate
    /train
    /spit

100% guarenteed to annoy your raid every time or its free

/cast [@mouseover] !Singe Magic

everyone who's destro should have this on their bars

Different Soul Swap macro here:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /focus [target=mouseover]
    /cast soul swap
    /cast [target=focus] soul swap
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /clearfocus
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Deleted
    Thanks, logged the forums to find a good MWC macro with Meta and you had this thread going. Happy Days

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    Different Soul Swap macro here:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /focus [target=mouseover]
    /cast soul swap
    /cast [target=focus] soul swap
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /clearfocus
    Just out of curiousity, is there any specific advantage that macro provides to counter the fact that it means I can't use my focus compared to Cyner's macro?

10+ Year Old Account
    My all in one pet ability macro. And yes, the Imp will only Singe Magic myself (either change the name to @yourself, or I think @player is the same as yourself).

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:felhunter] Spell Lock; [pet:succubus] Seduction; [pet:felguard] Felstorm; [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice; [@Karkinos][pet:imp] Singe Magic
    And for the Felhunter/Felguard's second ability

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast  [pet:felhunter] Devour Magic; [pet:felguard, @target] Axe Toss
    I also have my soul shatter on a [combat], because I somehow always like to hit it randomly...

Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post
    Just out of curiousity, is there any specific advantage that macro provides to counter the fact that it means I can't use my focus compared to Cyner's macro?
    That macro allows for you to not have to move your mouse between soul swap clicks. It will always soul swap your actual target first followed by the mouseover. The macro posted earlier soul swaps the mouseover both times.

Remember, soul swap is castable without facing, so it can be useful in situations where the two targets cannot be simultaneously on your screen.

Furthermore you can remove the /clearfocus line if you prefer and the macro can be edited very easily to simply cast at target then focus regardless of where your mouse is.
    Last edited by Aethilus; 2012-02-27 at 10:14 PM.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    That macro allows for you to not have to move your mouse between soul swap clicks. It will always soul swap your actual target first followed by the mouseover. The macro posted earlier soul swaps the mouseover both times.

Remember, soul swap is castable without facing, so it can be useful in situations where the two targets cannot be simultaneously on your screen.

Furthermore you can remove the /clearfocus line if you prefer and the macro can be edited very easily to simply cast at target then focus regardless of where your mouse is.
    Also, what's the reasoning/benefit behind:

? I've seen it before. Turns the sound effects off, then back on. Idk why though. So you hear your spell cast as confirmation?

Quote Originally Posted by gracfuldeath View Post
    Also, what's the reasoning/benefit behind:

? I've seen it before. Turns the sound effects off, then back on. Idk why though. So you hear your spell cast as confirmation?
    It's so you don't hear your toon's voice telling you you can't do something right now.