Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I noticed stacks of elementium ore went down to ~45g on my server, and I saw prices on raw Inferno Rubies running at ~95g, with cut prices ranging anywhere from 100g to 150g. It's nice as a buyer, but sucks as a seller. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    On a Wednesday they rise to about 90g a stack, the following day it changes between 60-80g on my server

Terenas EU

On my realm they've gone up since the last few weeks..
    2-3 weeks ago they were 35-45g per stack, now they're 65-70g per stack, same with obsidium ore.

mine fluctuate from under 70g a stack to over 120g. When they get low, all of us JC'rs buy them all out, then the botters will start at 120 and it will start to slowly work it's way down again. It sucks though, I usually buy a lot and takes forever for me to shuffle. Sometimes I just have to suck it up and sit there for a few hours hitting the prospect macro. Ugh.

It's good gold though so hard to pass up.

Deleted
    Tanking them? Taunt on 4 stacks.

I think prices are slowly dropping on my server, but it's a large one so there's a lot of miners.

Yeah it is pretty crazy on my server as well.
    Ore went down to 60-65g/stack and the gem prices just go downhill as well.
    Some dude just posted over 500 cut Brilliant Inferno Ruby and undercut everybody else by 20g/ruby.

Pretty interesting. Good thing is, that I made a pretty decent profit during the last days and even though I am sitting on a ton of gems myself I can affort watching the market a bit and wait what happens.

US Blackrock Horde:
    Ore prices used to be 100-120g a stack
    Cut inferno rubies were averaging 200-250g, peaking at 300g for over a week

Fast forward 2-3 weeks

Ore is 40g a stack
    Cut inferno rubies are under 100g

In regards to shuffling with ench,
    Heavenly shards went from 100g to 70g
    Greater Celestials from 90g to 50g

End result: profit exists but margins are a LOT slimmer, passion has been lost and so earnings forecast has taken significant decline