<ilvl 401 stage 2 rogue 6/8 heroic exp>

(latinoheatt US fenris) Cant post link, url for wow guild recruitment at bottom.
    Looking for heroic progressed guild, currently 36/60 stage 2 gem clusters. Plenty of raid exp. currently 5/8 heroic ds with exp on warmaster. Started raiding in vanilla wow with my druid (chirdon US sen'jin)
    Created this rogue during bc as an alt and raided on both of the toons from bc, thru most of wrath and into cata. In cata raided 25 man hard modes on druid through firelands. Have been raiding mainly on my rogue since the end of firelands. Have raid experience in every role from healing to tanking to both melee and ranged dps. Currently have 5 85 toons, including holy paladin, blood dk, and mage and have raid xp on all. Recently built my own pc have no problems with frame rates or lag, stable internet connection. I research a lot on specs, classes, and fights on ej and read on wow.joystiq and come prepared to raids and spec accordingly. I also use a multitude of add-ons and a screen shot of my ui can be provided if wanted.
    parse on heroic morchock.
    worldoflogs[DOT]com/reports/hk72nqm8nscw0t93/sum/damageDone/?s=1577&e=1802#Latinoheatt
    Guild log link worldoflogs[DOT]com/guilds/59203/ US fenris, guild frustration.

looking for stable raiding guild, One that raids smarter and not harder. I am not one to guild hop, the only reason i am currently looking is because the increase in no shows has produced a dismal raid schedule of one will even occur. Have made a lot of friends playing wow and have 85 toons on multiple servers. please leave a post here or contact me in game with any further questions. Willing to come on vent and be interrogated.

battle[DOT]net/wow/en/forum/topic/4081815511#1 link to my post on wow forums in case everything isn't working here.

bumpity bump bump

bump 39 clusters

When servers become live add Kulpa766@gmail.com Would like to talk to you more and also schedule a possible interview.

bump before class

bump for warmaster kill and 45/60 clusters now

Lost some core members, recruitment is officially OPEN. I have posted on your other recruitment thread also, add me to Realid jdbomb2001@hotmail.com. Come to a 8/8 heroic guild where you will not sit!

<Semantics> is a Horde 25-man progression guild on the PVE server Area 52. We were formed as a group of like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy all aspects of the game. In addition to our main raid group, we have groups who run Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, and old content. Many of our members are among the highest achievement point holders on the server - we like to run achievements. To clarify, we are a progression guild that likes to do achievements. We find that achievements make the game more interesting, and make some encounters more enjoyable than they normally are.

Progression
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Point of Contact
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox

Recruitment
    We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
    OPEN

Melee
    OPEN

Tanks
    Closed

Healers
    OPEN

Raid times
    7:30-11:30 EST
    Tuesday-Thursday

PVP Information
    We currently are running Rated Battleground groups on Sunday and Monday evenings. We are looking for PVPers to help fill these slots for a more consistent group. Please contact Sauce for more information.

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

http://www.accessionguild.net

US #5 world #22, looking for amazing players.