Thread: HoM Questions

Deleted

HoM Questions

I've read about this Hall of Monuments and that people from GW1 are able to get some bonus stuff like pets and titles from it. I havn't played GW1 much and the only GW I own is factions.

Wiki tells me that the HoM was invented with Eye of the North , so do I need Eye of the North to achieve monuments ?

Do I only need Eye of the North to achieve all monuments or can I also get monuments from prophecies/factions/nightfall if I connected my account with all GW-Games ?

How long would it take to get monuments if I am a "newbie" ?

Am I right that I would only need 1 of the first three to play Eye of the North since its an AddOn and not a full game itself ?

Several threads are on this subject already. Please use the search function and read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Several threads are on this subject already. Please use the search function and read.
    Thanks I am aware of the search function , the simple problem is that i can't pass the image varification since my browser only shows me a black field. So could you be so kind and give me a link to one of those threads ?

Edit: I just went some pages back and found this : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=HoM+Guide . This solved my problem.
    Last edited by mmoc2e9ed64cdd; 2012-02-28 at 04:01 AM.

Prophecies (1st game), Factions (2nd), and Nightfall (3rd) all are standalones. Eye of the North is the only one that require one of the pre-existing three. However, HoM progress will be very slow and tedious if you only have one of the standalones. If you had all 3 + EotN, you could expect to hit 30/50 in 2 or 3 months if you played for a few hours every day, assuming, those hours were being spent towards the HoM progress.

EotN is required for for the Hall of Monuments, as that's where it's located.

There's also this link:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post15683950
    Which has everything you need to know. It's got lots of very useful links in it.