A brain / thought question

I have a very odd question. Sometimes, when I'm alone in the bathroom (doing #2) i might be thinking about what ever, and then sometimes i listen to my self think, and then i stop thinking; and i hear the faint sound of a hum, like a Cab or speaker that is ready to play music, but is silent.

My question is, has anyone ever heard that sound in quiet moments ?

(the sound is like a back ground static hum, from sound based devices when there is no output)
    (no religion please)

10+ Year Old Account
    You are hearing the maddening whispers of Cthulhu. With time and effort you will learn to hear it more clearly.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    Putin khuliyo

ever heard of something called white noise? yeah its that thing your hearing

Quote Originally Posted by birdfly View Post
    I have a very odd question. Sometimes, when I'm alone in the bathroom (doing #2) i might be thinking about what ever, and then sometimes i listen to my self think, and then i stop thinking; and i hear the faint sound of a hum, like a Cab or speaker that is ready to play music, but is silent.

My question is, has anyone ever heard that sound in quiet moments ?

(the sound is like a back ground static hum, from sound based devices when there is no output)
    (no religion please)
    I assume you are expecting (white noise lul) it's really not, (just to clear things up, there are not beings beyond what we can see, most 'ghostly' encounters are psychological and or brought upon by mass histeria (which too is psychological)) You could have a range of things, most likely just ringing ears, which for people can happen time to time, it usually occurs after the eardrums have been exposed to loud noise for extended durations.

It is the voice of our dark master Cthulhu, whispering sweet songs into your ears.

Deleted
    Tinnitus or other hearing disorders, sound of the ventilation/tech stuff in the building, wind in the sewage system, etc etc.

Or.. as some other people said .. Cthulu.

Welcome to the club.