10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Wanting New Laptop to Game on, advice appreciated!

Hello all.
    I am currently looking for a new laptop to game on.
    My current way isn't far off dying, so I decided I might as well look for a new one.

I plan on playing games like SWToR, WoW, Battlefield3 and Mass Effect 3; etc.

I know it's smarter to get a Gaming PC, but I'm very mobile with it, and my friends LAN parties, so I decided I'm just going to stick with a laptop.

If anyone could be me any good links to websites to; custom make it, choose own parts, or pre-build.
    They would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Would help if you specified how much you're willing to spend.

Personally I think the MSI gaming laptops look pretty decent with SteelSeries keyboards.
    http://www.msi.com/product/nb/#/?sk=Gaming%20Series

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it came down between MSI and ASUS ROG. I ended up getting the ASUS G74SX-DH71, and if I can say anything it's that I haven't regretted it one bit. Similarly priced MSIs come with a GTX570, but I'd used ROG before and that's what kinda made the decision for me as I was quite impressed but what I'd seen.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16834230141

Just got this for my gf, she's DEFINATLY impressed with it, and so am I, it's got everything I wanted her to have, quad-core, 7200rpm harddrive, 1333 ghz ram, and a decent dedicated video card.. She has vsync on and constantly 60fps in stormwind, 40fps in LFR when action gets heavy. I can't see no reason why it wouldn't play the other games you mentioned, she also played the Tera beta with 0 problems.
    | HAF-X Case | MSI Z77 MPOWER | Intel 3770k Overclock to 4.2 | ADATA DDR3 1600 8GB |
    | MSI 970 Gaming | Corsair 1200AX | Triple Asus 242h 23.6" |
    | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard | Razer Mamba Mouse |