Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Good luck with coordination of Random Proc and On Use Trinket.
    It's not random, there is an ICD which can easily be tracked. So in theory, you can pop your agi trinket just in time.

But since the nerf, it's not really worth the hassle because the ICD is so low.

Quote Originally Posted by the_axi View Post
    Better? Yes.

Serious Compromise? No.
    This. It's at the point where I'm actually hoping emfh get's some sort of nerf just so people would stop playing human (including myself), because it just isn't a huge loss, but I've noticed a difference since I did try human out.

I want to be undead again >:[ though I wouldn't mind being a troll either. Both for animations.
    Last edited by Ballem; 2012-03-03 at 08:49 PM.
    || Ducivo ||

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenslyn87 View Post
    yea... I just couldn't help but notice how LITERALLY 90 % of alliance rogues that are high-rated seem to be human :S
    Same reason every horde rogue is undead.

Deleted
    I would say gnome rogue, Escape artist can really help out in some nasty situations in some cases.

I'm a casual human rogue and while high end arena may favor rogue for lining up another on use trinket, at anything below top tier I think gnome and dwarf are really superior for the average rogue. The extra "cloak from stoneform is awesome and escape artists is even better imo. I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself man one more root break and I coulda stayed on the target long enough for the kill, or escaped in a rbg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenslyn87 View Post
    But shadowmeld only brings you out of combat if you are far away from enemies right? Could make it hard to use in arenas
    Stun after pooling energy>> meld>> ambush>> backstab with 70% armor pen
    Or
    Pool energy>> meld>> CS>> backstab with 70% armor pen
    New and shiny compppppp!

Deleted
    Never understood why they did not just remove the pvp trinkets and give every race a "trinket" racial and just gives human something else. The trinket is mandatory anyway and never the human racial is not possible without making it so none wants to use it. In swtor everyone get a "cc breaker" ability at least. But then again I think all racials need a fix. Like that that every race get some sort of situation ability like rocket jump, arcane torrent, and maybe 1 fun thing like the herbing faster and such, maybe 1 passiv racial each to. And those + random professions is just stupid for any non twink.