Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flayful View Post
    sure a warrior isn't completely optimal, but it's not impossible (or even remotely difficult) to do it with one. as far as the rest of the fight goes, a warrior's raid cooldowns are far better than a DK's anyways, but that's a pretty negligible benefit.

there's probably other problems with your raid if your warrior is dying with correct cooldown usage (their cooldowns and external ones), which wouldn't be fixed by using a death knight tank.
    I never said its impossible, I said DKs are way better for it. I healed the fight two weeks in a row with a Warrior and a DK, its a huge difference. Its not a matter of skill, it was the same player and his Warrior was actually more geared. Dks are just stupid good this tier whereas Warriors are kind of blah.

15+ Year Old Account
    DK felt better for my raid by a mile. This applies to many fights though, they seemed to have really liked Blood DKs for this zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    So he has to equip a 359 trinket that also lowers his max health by a ton in order to do what a DK does better with just AMS.

Warriors suck on Zon'ozz, a DK is by far the best tank for the fight.
    Warriors do not suck on Zon'ozz. Maybe you or your friends are you just bad at playing a warrior.

You can use many diff trinkets to offset psychic scream, however for us we rotate CDs with the healer (hand of sac, bubbles) I also used to use the a couple trickets that either absorbed dmg or gave me a nice heal. Not anymore though. Also the healers time their big heals for after psychic scream.

As a warrior I saved my CDs for the tentacle phases. Raid wide 20% damage reduction plus Rallying Cry helps you get through those plases.

After the nerf its pretty much a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    Warriors do not suck on Zon'ozz. Maybe you or your friends are you just bad at playing a warrior.

You can use many diff trinkets to offset psychic scream, however for us we rotate CDs with the healer (hand of sac, bubbles) I also used to use the a couple trickets that either absorbed dmg or gave me a nice heal. Not anymore though. Also the healers time their big heals for after psychic scream.

As a warrior I saved my CDs for the tentacle phases. Raid wide 20% damage reduction plus Rallying Cry helps you get through those plases.

After the nerf its pretty much a joke.
    You said rallying cry and I quit reading.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.