Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    How about being a smart honest person and being direct and telling her the truth? Just because you don't really like her doesn't mean you have to be a jerk.

Deleted
    Is she hot? Then hit on her. Either you get to fuck her, or if she rejects you, you can act like you're obsessed with her and eventually she'll leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    How to get rid of an annoying, clingy friend?

Ok mods I promise I'll chill on pics/vids for a good while. Just needed to get this out of my system!
    Oswald was over hit cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she is the opposite gender...
    start taking off your pants (just pants leave underwear on) every time you are alone in the room with her. She'll get creeped out and stop calling.

If she is the same gender...
    start taking off your pants (just pants leave underwear on) every time you are alone in the room with her. She'll get creeped out and stop calling.

---------- Post added 2012-02-28 at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rfjuice View Post
    1.Buy some drugs
    2.Lace with rat poison
    3.Invite her and her friends over
    4.Hang out.
    5.When they leave give them the drugs.

not sure murder is the best option...

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the passive-aggressive thing, and stop answering her calls/text messages, and say you were busy and forgot to reply.

I have a friend who isn't clingy, and I want to stay friends with her, but I do that by accident all the time. She doesn't speak to me for like a week afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just say, "Listen, I'm sorry, but I don't want to be involved with meth heads and drug addicts. It's not an environment I enjoy, so I'd rather not see you again."
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tell her you're done having anything to do with her until she cleans up her act. Its a long shot, but who knows, she might actually do it and something positive could come out of the situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    How about being a smart honest person and being direct and telling her the truth? Just because you don't really like her doesn't mean you have to be a jerk.
    Well sure, if you're against having fun.
    Putin khuliyo

*Reads topic*

*Reads who OP is*

*Reads 'emergency support'*

Please just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by McSpriest View Post

not sure murder is the best option...
    Perhaps it will just be a prolonged coma....people always assume the worst.

@OP Start sleeping with all of her friends, assuming STD free.

Deleted
    Just tell her. It's far more rude to have them find out themselves that for so many years you lied to them and never had the guts to tell them. What's going on in this world where honesty is bad and should be replaced by bad excuses to try to be polite?

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Can't be everyone petty enough for such crap.

Deleted
    I always just yell at people... the ones who stay are my true friends

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I don't see what's fun in making someone else suffer. This friend considers the OP her friend, if he treats her like crap and makes fun of her the OP would make this person suffer more then if they told them with what they annoy them. There is no fun, there is only the jerk way and the non-jerk way.
    But if you think this situation is "fun", I do hope you'll be on the reciving side aswell one day, and you'll see how "fun" it is.

What you should do...

Grab a gun, shoot her with it, possibly make some racial / sexist slurs / engage in intercourse / insult her repeatedly - in no particular order. Then disregard all the advice, because you are going to go with your gut anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    All she ever wants to do is sit around and drink/smoke/do meth... she wants to become "friends" .
    She doesn't want to become friends, she wants someone with nice stuff she can steal and pawn and/or someone she can sucker into giving her money for meth.

Deleted
    Man the fuck up, and say (politely though) - Sorry, i don't wish to see you, please bugger off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just call her annoying and clingy. Usually works.

Become a practical joker. they might eventually get tired of stuff like antiquing and habanero juice in their lemonade, all while giving you a nice bunch of vids to upload to youtube.