The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Holy on H-Yor'sahj

Anyone have any tips?

Any clue which of our spells don't cause Deep Coruption? Does Renew apply two stacks (because of Divine Touch?)
    Zongxian (Brewmaster) Nimai (Holy) Israa (Kitty) ßlossom (Enhance) Aevera (Prot)
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz - ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3 - XFX Radeon HD 7970@1GHz - 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) - 2x OCZ AgilityIII 128GB + 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB - Coolermaster HAF 932
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (2012), Logitech G13, Logitech G700, Astro A50.

This thread's first post has a consolidated list that should be up to date. Regarding what to do on this fight as Holy, it depends on whether you are 10 or 25, but generally speaking for purple just Gheal your assigned group, and for the other phases spam AoE as usual. You should have enough combat regen to not have to worry about mana cooldowns during Void sphere. Though you may need to use one deliberately to give mana back to others in some rotation.

Also, mana shouldn't be an issue on this fight so don't be afraid to DoT up and outright smite/hf the boss when globules spawn. If all the healers do this, it adds up quite a bit and can mean the difference between a kill or not if you guys are cutting it close to the enrage timer.

Best of luck
    -T

Make sure people know that clicking the lightwell will give them one stack, and that they SHOULD use it if they are low on stacks. The ranged dps will take more damage than the melee group(s), so if you are dividing heals, keep that in mind. With the 10% nerf now, enrage shouldn't be an issue, so it won't matter if you decide to 2 or 3 heal, speaking for 10 man of course.

Deleted
    Just stay in Serenity and use Gheal, it refreshes renew as I'm sure you know but it's a waste of the stack of the debuff to use renew during the purple phase. I do it with a resto druid, I heal the tank group and he heals the other. Every time I've killed this boss I've ranked, but then again there aren't that many holy priests and there only is a finite amount of healing to do because of the purple debuff anyway!

Here's my second kill on it (note the tank death was due to a mana void dying early and screwing the healers' mana!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbL-ms7glyk

I've no idea what 25m is like though, could be completely different for all I know!

Deleted
    Take a look at this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Heroic-Yor-saj

Some good info in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Isda View Post
    Just stay in Serenity and use Gheal, it refreshes renew as I'm sure you know but it's a waste of the stack of the debuff to use renew during the purple phase. I do it with a resto druid, I heal the tank group and he heals the other. Every time I've killed this boss I've ranked, but then again there aren't that many holy priests and there only is a finite amount of healing to do because of the purple debuff anyway!

Here's my second kill on it (note the tank death was due to a mana void dying early and screwing the healers' mana!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbL-ms7glyk

I've no idea what 25m is like though, could be completely different for all I know!
    This. I heal with a H-Pali in 10 Man. He beacons the tank, I have rolling renew and Gheals on tank. He spams Divine Light liberally. I cast GHeal on myself, or anyone else that is extremely low. Also, an instant 30k serenity heal is not that bad either.

I tried disc, did not seam to work for our composition. Purple should only be up with Green/Blue and Red/Blue, if I recall correctly.
    Last edited by Apostolic; 2012-02-29 at 12:15 AM.
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest

i heal it on 10man as disc with a holy paladin, this combo works perfectly fine too.

Deleted
    I heal this as Holy with a holy paladin (10man). We assign ourselves a group each.

You don't need to worry too much about anything other than Greater Heal and Flash heal with the purple debuff. Allow players to drop to around 50-60% health and drop a GH on them (if you're lucky enough to crit then they you wont be overhealing). Drop ProM on players who need more healing than others, and be sure to have it glyphed. Do not refresh it until it bounces 5 times and fades. Don't be afraid to use your GS in this phase if you really need to.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tried it last night, me on G1 and our pally on G2...Pally kept blowing me up >_< Needless to say, Yor'sahj wiped the floor with us for two straight hours.
    Zongxian (Brewmaster) Nimai (Holy) Israa (Kitty) ßlossom (Enhance) Aevera (Prot)
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz - ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3 - XFX Radeon HD 7970@1GHz - 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) - 2x OCZ AgilityIII 128GB + 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB - Coolermaster HAF 932
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (2012), Logitech G13, Logitech G700, Astro A50.

Quote Originally Posted by sarad View Post
    Tried it last night, me on G1 and our pally on G2...Pally kept blowing me up >_< Needless to say, Yor'sahj wiped the floor with us for two straight hours.
    its ok to blow up the tank (occasionally) but not any other player.
    make sure that paladin doesnt use holy radiance and that you dont use poh and divine hymn during purple phase and be aware of the stacks.

Remember that you can survive/recover from a tank death->bres, though an inopportune corruption explosion can wipe the raid if it occurs at a bad time. As new oozes are spawning and health is high it's safe to pop the tank(while void bolt is ticking away) but during ongoing aoe damage/adds beating on people it can result in a swift wipe.