Console gaming hands free/motion controller

Ok I'm what you call an old school player. I've owned most game systems.

I've beaten every legend of Zelda.

I've had a wii now for 1-2 years, and I simply can't stand the damn controllers.

Is the future of gaming hands free and getting rid of controllers?

I would love skyward sword much better if it was all regular controller based. I'm so sick and tired of standing up to "bowl" a bomb.

Do you think computers will ever take this turn for the worse? I know I've seen videos of wow played motion free using an Xbox.

Btw I'm not fat or lazy, I just like to be lazy when I do something that should be relaxing.

TL;DR: Want old controllers back, sick of motion sensor.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

Is the future of gaming hands free and getting rid of controllers?
    No, some companys try and think and make us think motion controlls are the "future". So far i havnt seen any games made better by motion. Most of the time the game suffers gameplay wise due to devs focusing on making the motion controlls "fun" and "innovative"

Do you think computers will ever take this turn for the worse? I know I've seen videos of wow played motion free using an Xbox.

I doubt it really, the kinect so far is just a big tech demo, being capable of things like what tony stark did with his computer in the movies, where the computer tracked his hands and such. But i doubt PC will go this way.

TL;DR: Want old controllers back, sick of motion sensor.
    Your not the only one.

Generally, yes, I do prefer controllers/keyboards/handhelds. It's nice to be able to lie in bed and play some games while relaxing.

The only exceptions are games like Skyward Sword, that really are enhanced by the motion controls. The motion wasn't needed for everything, like bombs, but it definitely improved sword fighting. I also don't mind games like Super Mario Galaxy, where I only have to shake the remote a few times.

There are other games that have terrible motion controls, and I'd much rather play them with a controller. Twilight Princess on the Wii is a good example.

Motion control is like 3D in movies. A tool, not an advancement that obsoletes everything else. Poor companies don't understand either one.