Deleted

Age of Empires 2

I've recently reinstalled Age of Empires 2 (AoE 2) because a friend of mine came over and we decided to play some old scool stuff. Now I've gotten back into the game. The graphics isn't super, but it is still an amazing game. It's very fun to play it in multiplayer and I've found there is still an active community playing it online.

So guys, anyone of you still playing AoE 2 online/offline?
    What did you think of AoE 2?
    Do you have some nostalgic memories about it?

/discuss

Deleted
    got nostalgia'd couple months back, played it and got bored instantly lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snocka View Post
    got nostalgia'd couple months back, played it and got bored instantly lol
    Hehe, well that's a bummer

10+ Year Old Account
    didn't really like age of empires 2...preffered age of mythology /titans...the story is more exciting :P

I can remember in age of empires 2 where i was against 2 computer enemies...i eventually got them to ally me but they were both enemies with each other...i built a wall across the entire map to seperate them...i evenetually cut down all the trees and built LOTS of farms across the entire map >.<

Deleted
    Age of Empires 2 is the BEST lan-game ever.
    When i do lan party´s with my friends we play it 5 hour straight.
    In my opinion it´s one of the best RTS games ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    didn't really like age of empires 2...preffered age of mythology /titans...the story is more exciting :P

I can remember in age of empires 2 where i was against 2 computer enemies...i eventually got them to ally me but they were both enemies with each other...i built a wall across the entire map to seperate them...i evenetually cut down all the trees and built LOTS of farms across the entire map >.<
    Lol, why? Never ending game? I was still young when I played AoE 2 for first time (it's like 13 years old!) so I got ganked a lot on "hardest" mode.

Deleted
    You can join a good community here http://www.tunngle.net/index.php?l=en , its a VPN to play game, i use it to play Age of empires 2 and Supreme commander: Forged Alliance. There is always somebody to play with (russian, USA, German...)

10+ Year Old Account
    AoE 2: Age of Kings is probably my favorite AoE, although to be honest they've all been good, Age of Mythologies has to be a close second.