Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    thay will have very few bosses, you must be abel to kill them without teamspeak and preplanning

few bosses = you kill the same over and over = boring

a boss you dont need teamwork to kill = boring
    I guess you've forgotten about any of the recent raids in WoW with the addition of LFR.

thay will have very few bosses, you must be abel to kill them without teamspeak and preplanning

It's ok we know you are a GW2 virgin.

/pat

Just try not to spread anymore misinformation k?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    i asked this question for few days ago. apparently there are no raids. only world bosses. you dont have to raid 5/7 days a week with your guild to become good
    You don't need to do anything in this game to be good. You just need to be skilled and that's it

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    There is no real way to do raids in GW2 as we know it... You don't have a tank and you don't have dedicated healers...
    That's terribly narrow minded. Of course you could have instanced raids without tanks and healers. All they have to do is get creative and change what we are accustomed to as raiding. The dodge mechanic would be perfect start for getting creative. Dynamic encounters is another.

I personally think GW2 is perfectly positioned to take the raiding scene by storm and are failing to capitalize on it. Many people won't play GW2, or stop playing because of its lack of compediitive PVE endgame.

With all these people I really wonder if there is a bright future ahead for MMO games.
    What has WoW done to you, m88??? :<<
    Hi

Why are you guys praising no raids?

I don't expect the world bosses to put up much of a challenge. I don't see any 'good guilds' sticking around to farm easy world bosses.

I guess the game is more pvp focused with casual/pugging pve on the side.

@ nest You don't agree with him? I like challenging my self and doing well. How is rolling over some easy boss fun?
    Last edited by Volitar; 2012-02-28 at 11:57 PM.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account

Predicting the future = Idiotic

Assuming no teamwork will be involved = Idiotic

---------- Post added 2012-02-28 at 06:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post

I don't expect the world bosses to put up much of a challenge. I don't see any 'good guilds' sticking around to farm easy world bosses.

See above.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Because we've done our research, we understand the GW2 model, and we are excited to try something new. We also understand there is more to a game then chasing carrots.

Post can only take the thread in the direction of "s---storm".

Deleted

@ nest You don't agree with him? I like challenging my self and doing well. How is rolling over some easy boss fun?
    you expect wrong, and you also guess wrong, gw2 is not mainly a pvp game.

Like I said already, for myself, I'm just tired of playing on a schedule. I've played WoW on and off since vanilla and starting with MC/Onyxia, and I've raided in Rift. It just got old having to be online at a certain time and then having to be required to sit there for 4 hours several times a week. I was a hardcore raider too, my guild was in the top 100 for 10 mans in the US at the beginning of cata. I mean, I enjoy raids, but that's the only aspect of the game that I enjoyed and having them limited to a schedule got old and tiring.

There will be other things to do in GW2 that I'm very much looking forward to.

Deleted
    What is "farm"?

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalBoot View Post
    What is "farm"?
    That's when someone plays the same content over and over and over until the piece of loot they want drops. Then they get to fight over it with 9-24 other people.

Closing this before things get any more heated.

Guys, get used to people asking "stupid" questions. It will happen a lot. Not everyone wants to go reading through the stickies because, to be honest, they're huge and some people might be intimidated by them. There is no need to be a smartass and go, "trololol read the stickies noob" when you could have easily answered there question in the same amount of time and been done with it.

Also, knock the elitism off. The, "We're better than all you people who 'chase carrots and farm'" mentality needs to go. Different people want different things out of games.