SC2 - looking for new fun cheese builds. Not to win, but to have a laugh

Basically im not at all interested in 1v1 (because im not too great), and i mostly use it to just have some fun, without trying to actually win.

I tried stuff like making a supply depot maze, filling an island with planetary fortresses, and, my latest love, this link here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCoLd...eature=related

What i want your advice for, is to think of some other weird, funny and just strange ways of cheesing. I dont care about winning, i just want to have a good laugh. Although if i manage to win with this, its even more fun!

Please note: im NOT asking you about cannon rush / proxy / 6pool / etc. Im asking about weird, funny and unusual!
    We dream, we dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're against zerg, wall off their entrance with 3 pylons

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    If you're against zerg, wall off their entrance with 3 pylons
    Nothing funny They just kill them and go as before.

I did a maze of supply depos once, a full maze with path and dead ends etc. Was fun
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Basically im not at all interested in 1v1 (because im not too great), and i mostly use it to just have some fun, without trying to actually win.

I tried stuff like making a supply depot maze, filling an island with planetary fortresses, and, my latest love, this link here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCoLd...eature=related

What i want your advice for, is to think of some other weird, funny and just strange ways of cheesing. I dont care about winning, i just want to have a good laugh. Although if i manage to win with this, its even more fun!

Please note: im NOT asking you about cannon rush / proxy / 6pool / etc. Im asking about weird, funny and unusual!
    There is the old, Picard maneuver. Which is basically worker rushing. I'd also try building a hatch first inside their base and invading with an army of drones. There's plenty, but I don't know how far up the tech tree you want to go to try some of my ideas. You should post some of your own stuff, it's fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawed View Post
    There is the old, Picard maneuver. Which is basically worker rushing. I'd also try building a hatch first inside their base and invading with an army of drones. There's plenty, but I don't know how far up the tech tree you want to go to try some of my ideas. You should post some of your own stuff, it's fun to watch.
    As long as it involves unorthodox and unusual methods, im game for it.
    Im not a fan of stuff like "5 proxy gate" etc, thats just "normal" cheese, but proxy hatchery drone rush sounds like fun, might try it.

If you want to see some good stuff, youtube "when cheese fails". Its a whole series, a LOT of fun to watch!
    We dream, we dream.