Page 1 of 63
... LastLast

Mafia Scum Episode VI: Sign up for 7!

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST!

General

• Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage.
    • Editing of posts is forbidden. (I will allow a 10 minute window for you to edit for grammar, but edits outside the 10 minute window will be punished)
    • Deleting posts is forbidden.
    • Quoting/Screenshotting anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden. You must use your words to convince others of any role claims you make.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that not everyone is trustworthy and anything can be faked.

Night phase

• The Jail Keeper will lock someone up and prevent them from performing any night actions while simultaneously preventing them from being killed by 1 killer.
    • Both mafia groups will each kill a member of the town.
    • The Cop investigates someone, and receives results in the form of Mafia/Townie at dawn.
    • The Doctor will protect someone from 1 killer.
    • The Observer will camp outside someone's house and learn whether anyone enters or leaves that house, but will be unable to identify anyone except for the house owner.
    • A gun owner that is protected by the doctor will still shoot when attacked.
    • A killer protected by the doctor will not be shot to pieces upon attacking a gun owner.
    • The serial killers work as a team. One SK will kill the victim while the other stands as a lookout. The lookout cannot protect their partner from a bomb.
    • If a goon and serial killer target one another, and the lookout isn't targeted, the goon will die. If the lookout is targeted, then only the lookout dies and the goon will escape.
    • A traitor protected by the doctor will still be converted into a mafia goon. If 2 goons target a traitor on the same night, the traitor simply dies from tug of war.

No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!).

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.

To vote for someone, use VOTE: [Player]
    To remove your vote, use UNVOTE on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh

Roles

Role: Vanilla Townie
    Ability: Your vote is your weapon. You have no night action.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    Role: Cop
    Ability: Investigate - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Mafia/Townie.
    Role: Doctor
    Ability: First Aid - At night you may choose a player to protect from 1 killer. You cannot choose the same target to protect twice in a row.
    Role: Observer
    Each night you may sit outside a house with a pair of binoculars. You will see anybody entering or leaving the house, but will be unable to identify anyone except the resident who lives there.
    Role: Jail Keeper
    Ability: Jail - Each night, you may jail a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will simultaneously roleblock and protect that player from one nightkill. You can lock up yourself, but it will have no result.
    Role: Medical Examiner
    Ability: Examine - Each day you may select one body to examine and determine the cause of death. Your results will be published in the next daily newspaper.
    Role: Paranoid Gun Owner
    Ability: You lie awake at night prepared to shoot first when somebody breaks into your home. Unfortunately you forgot to stock up on ammo so you can only do this once.
    Role: Vanilla Goon
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Win condition: You win when all Townies and Strawberry Goons have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
    Role: Strawberry Goon
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Win condition: You win when all Townies and Vanilla Goons have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
    Role: Traitor
    Ability: When attacked by a mafia goon, you will convince them to let you join their group. When investigated, you will appear as a townie before being converted, and a goon afterwards. At night, you walk the street in search of a mobster.
    Win condition: You will have the same win condition as the mafia group you are in. You lose if you die before being inducted into the mafia.
    Role: Serial Killer
    Abilities: Factional Communication - You may talk with your partner here. Each night one of you will perform a kill and the other will act as lookout. The lookout warn the killer inside the house, and depending on your sub-type the killer will leave early or go through with the kill before fleeing.
    Sub Types: You must pick what type of killer you would like to be. This choice is permanent, so choose wisely.
    Cannibal - You hunger for human flesh! You will store your victim's bodies in your industrial freezer and prevent their role from being revealed the next day. If you die the bodies will be found by the mafia/town. You aren't very skilled in combat and will flee before making a kill if your partner warns you of approaching danger.
    Strongman - You are an unstoppable killing machine! Equipped with a bullet proof vest and automatic rifle, you may kill players even when they are protected by a jail keeper, doctor, or firearm. You laugh in the face of danger and will go through with any kill plans you have regardless of warnings from your lookout, as such you might come into conflict with any mafia foes headed your way.
    Ninja - You are trained in the art of camouflage! You cannot be jailed or observed. You are agile and can take out your target and prepare an escape route before any foes arrive.
    Win Condition: You win when all Townies and Goons have been eliminated.

Remaining Composition

Threats
    1 Vanilla Goon
    1 Strawberry Goon
    1 Strongman

Town
    1 Paranoid Gun Owner
    1 Observer

Alive Players
    Dyra
    Eniah
    Facetoface
    Prez-
    Rolo4804

Dead Players
    d3v, Vanilla Townie - Lynched day 1
    Bas, Vanilla Goon - Killed night 1
    Rixis, Strawberry Goon - Killed night 1
    Albasaurus, PGO - Lynched day 2
    Holz, Cop - Killed night 2
    Aadren, Vanilla Goon - Lynched day 3
    Archangel Tyrael, Jail Keeper - Killed night 3
    Hypermode, Traitor / Strawberry Goon - Killed night 3
    Valoranos, Traitor - Lynched day 4
    Gibbsy999, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 4
    Nightfury Treann, Medical Examiner - Killed night 4
    Worgenite, Town Doctor - Killed night 4
    Phillipisawarlock, Vanilla Townie - Lynched day 5
    Foxximcleod, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 5
    Krayzy, Strawberry Goon - Killed night 5
    Meysvindu, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 5
    Arlee, Ninja - Lynched day 6
    Army of Darkness - Killed night 6
    Shabalios - Killed night 6

Voting Record
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4

Day 1
    The town has been magically transported back in time 2 weeks, but this timeline seems... different! The only thing that hasn't changed is everyone's burning desire to lynch somebody.

It takes 13 to lynch. The deadline will be Thursday @ 10:00 PM EST
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-03-10 at 01:09 PM.

Deleted
    FIRST

Let's get this shit going. I'm just gna throw it out there.

VOTE who ever posts below me.
    Last edited by mmoc3f481e81a7; 2012-02-28 at 11:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *cracks open an eye and twitches tail*

So it was all just a dream?

Worgen hasn't been Mafia yet then. He must be evil!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Damn you Kumduh.
    I was wating the whole day for this, and when I'm about to go to bed you start the game

Well anyway let's get this game started

FoS Everyone
    Vote Worgenite
    Unvote
    Vote Aadren
    Unvote
    Vote Arlee
    Unvote

good night

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Woohoo the game started!

Fos Worgen and Val as usual.

Time to go to sleep.

Deleted
    Hellooooesss

too many people!!!!!! i can't hold all this pressure!!!!

Vote: Nightfury Treann
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Voting for yourself? Sounds like orc mischief to me
    FoS Treann

Deleted
    Also, feeling good about this game.

Hey all, I'm leaving town tomorrow to go gambling! I'll be back Friday at some point, and I can periodically check the thread on my phone. I hate to admit it, but this will be my 2nd priority. <3 you all though.

Don't kill me for being a lurker, at least not yet!

Vote Aadren

Well hello game 6 =)
    FoS: everyone

lol that Paranoid gun killer seems funny, and makes me think of...
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    So when the doctor tries to protect the paranoid Gun killer... the doctor dies?
    Also when two evul guys try to kill him which one dies?

You lie awake at night prepared to shoot first when somebody breaks into your home.
    The PGOs get along just fine w/ the doctor, cop, and jail keeper.

In the event multiple people try to kill a PGO at the same time, then they all die, except anyone protected by the doctor or a vest.

Deleted
    OK thanks for clearing that up.
    Good night for real now

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

Lol second post and someone is already like "worgen must be evil" lol poor worgen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Woo game 6 has begun! Down with the mafioso and serial killers! Go town it's your birthday >.>

I'll try and keep up with posts at work tonight, but we shall see.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

I almost feel bad for Worgen... cept I dont trust anyone >.>

Hello and good night people!
    Here's to not getting eaten this game
    /toast

I'll be back at first light

BASELESS ACCUSATIONS GO!
    FoS Post #20
    Gotta bad feeling about that one

10+ Year Old Account
    FoS Everyone that is going to sleep.

We need to be vigilant! We can sleep when we're dead!

I have raid in a little while so I'll be MIA for a while. FoS myself for not being vigilant.