8/8H Rogue and Legendary Priest LFG

Hello, please read what we're looking for before posting. My friend and I are looking for a guild, preferably 25 man on a PVE server, with raid times Mon-Thurs (can't make it before 7 MST on Monday. We are a package deal, if this is going to be a problem please don't post, but i assure you that we are mature, quality players.

My Priest friend has been raiding on a priest since BC, but has not done much more than a couple of normal DS clears and weekly LFR. Her mainspec has been shadow the entire expansion and has the legendary staff. She's recently started healing again and would be comfortable either dpsing or healing. dps gear ilvl is 392 and healing gear ilvl is 387.

As for me I've been raiding since BC and have been in a server first 10 man guild all of Cata. I've cleared all content while it was current and have many rankings in WoL. I am 19 clusters into the second stage of the Legenday Dagger quest. I'm a very competitive player and strive to be the best i can to help the guilds progression.

What kind of progression guild are you looking for?

The Flying Hellfish is a Horde side 25 man guild on Kil'jaeden looking for a few spots We are 6/8 Heroic working on Heroic Spine. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7 to 11 pm PST. That's 10pm to 2 AM EST.

The two of you together would likely be fine, though both players would completely be expected to perform to our standards. One player of the pair underperforming just because the other is doing exceptional, as is sometimes the case with a pair of players, would not be acceptable. However, if both of you are confident you can contribute, then we'd be glad to take you.

We are currently in a big need for healers, so if she's comfortable healing that would be great, but if she's a lot more comfortable playing as dps, that would be fine too. In fact, I think it'd be preferable if that's the role she is better at, especially since she has a legendary staff.

In regards to the legendary daggers, we have two rogues still to complete it, but both are in the second stage and one is only a week away from completing. It's very unlikely you would be allowed to jump ahead of either, but you also wouldn't have long to wait until they finish.

If you're interested, apply on the recruitment forum at

www[dot]flying-hellfish[dot]com/

Talk to Cowtime, Kyanize, or Exhal on Kil'jaeden if you have any questions.

Hey Dorment,
    I just got done posting on your WoW thread, but I'm also posting here to make sure I get your attention over all the other threads .
    We are looking for a ranged and melee DPS. The SP is behind in progression, but if she is a fast learner and can pick up quickly on the fights then I this place would be a great one for you both. We are working on Spine right now and hoping to have the content cleared in the next 2-3 weeks. I would like to chat with you (you both if it works out) on mumble and talk about getting you over here. The sooner you can start the better as the couple spots I have open right now will be filled shortly. Thanks and all of my info is below. Email me if you can chat on mumble or vent today.

Exiled Legion

US-Doomhammer

T11: 9/13 heroic before 4.2 came out
    T12: 6/7 heroic before 4.3 came out
    T13: 6/8 heroic

Exiled Legion is a mature (18+ only) 25 man progression guild. We are a well established, driven guild that has been on Doomhammer since July 21st, 2007.

Raid Progression Schedule:

Tue: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst)......7pm-10pm (cst)......8pm-11pm (est)
    Wed: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)
    Thu: 5pm-8pm (pst).....6pm-9pm (mst).....7pm-10pm (cst).....8pm-11pm (est)

Our Expectations:

-We expect a serious long-term commitment to be part of our raiding roster. Players should show up consistently on time, miss only with extremely rare exception, and always give advance notice if they can't keep their commitments.
    -We expect mature, personable players who know how to have fun, but also know how to get down to business and focus when the time comes.
    -We expect team players who follow instructions from the raid leadership, sacrifice personal glory in favor of accomplishing team objectives, and have the desire to perform as exceptional players.
    -We expect players to invest time to properly prepare themselves for raiding. Always showing up will full knowledge of encounters, properly geared, specced, gemmed, reforged, and enchanted to maximize their output for the team.
    -We expect players to visit the guild forums regularly, to keep up to date on guild announcements, boss strategies, and to participate in general discussions.

Other Requirements:

-Ventrillo installed with a working microphone to communicate during raids.
    -Required Add-Ons: Omen, BigWigs, and EPGPLootmaster.

For more information or to apply, please visit our website at:

http://exiledlegion.com

Questions? Feel free to contact Shayrae, Peekingtom, or Enable in-game for more information or email us at exiled.legion.doomhammer@gmail.com.

Peekingtom's in-game realid: tjgames11@gmail.com

Influence is a 25-man progression raiding guild (currently located on Arthas-US) formed in May 2009 on the Gorgonnash server. We strive to maintain a fun and casual atmosphere, while also expecting the best from each of our members. We are a top end PvE guild and work hard to maintain legitimate ranks while raiding 9 hours a week.

We are a nine hour a week guild.

About us:

Currently Recruiting:
    1 Mage, Boomkin or Shadow Priest w/ Legendary (or close to it)
    Exceptional Players of Any Class

Current Progression:

6/8 HM Dragon Soul 25 man

-Morchok
    -Warlord Zon'ozz
    -Hagara
    -Yor'sahj
    -Ultraxion
    -Warmaster

7/7 Heroic Firelands
    World 256th US 85th 25-man Heroic Ragnaros

T11 Heroic Progress (Pre-4.2): 13/13 Dragonslayer

Raid times (EST):

Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Thursday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Sunday: 8:30-11:30 PM

We do not recruit for the bench.

Invites begin at 8:15 server time. It is expected that you are on and ready for those invites.

On off nights our members can be found in rated BGs, organizing fun activities, alt runs, or city raids.

We provide guild repairs, guild flasks, guild food, and even a stack or two of guild potions per raid week. We only expect you put some time into learning the fights and coming with a focused mind to get some bosses down while having fun!

If you are interested in raiding with us, apply at:

http://www.influence.guildomatic.com

or contact me through realid

jhwang221@gmail.com

Lost some core members, recruitment is officially OPEN. Could use you both! We dont have a Rogue as of right now so youd be in line to get your daggers quite quickly. Add me to realid, dont be scurrred jdbomb2001@hotmail.com

<Semantics> is a Horde 25-man progression guild on the PVE server Area 52. We were formed as a group of like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy all aspects of the game. In addition to our main raid group, we have groups who run Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, and old content. Many of our members are among the highest achievement point holders on the server - we like to run achievements. To clarify, we are a progression guild that likes to do achievements. We find that achievements make the game more interesting, and make some encounters more enjoyable than they normally are.

Progression
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Point of Contact
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox

Recruitment
    We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
    OPEN

Melee
    OPEN

Tanks
    Closed

Healers
    OPEN

Raid times
    7:30-11:30 EST
    Tuesday-Thursday

PVP Information
    We currently are running Rated Battleground groups on Sunday and Monday evenings. We are looking for PVPers to help fill these slots for a more consistent group. Please contact Sauce for more information.

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

http://www.accessionguild.net

US #5 world #22, looking for amazing players.

Imperative of Zul'jin

Current Progression:
    Heroic 25 man Dragon Soul: 8/8, currently US #73

About Us:
    Imperative is a long-time guild on Zul'jin. We have consistently proven to be capable of top 100 US 25 man kills on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk.

We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us your 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild.

Raid Schedule:
    Tues-Thurs, 8:30pm-Midnight EST

A few Past Achievements

- Heroic Ragnaros - US #66

- Glory of the Cataclysm Raider
    - Heroic Al'akir 25 man - US #41
    - Heroic Sinestra 25 man - US #61
    - Heroic Cho'gall 25 man - US #77
    - Heroic Nefarian 25 man - US #81

- Heroic Lich King 25 man - US #55
    - Heroic Halion 25 man - US #70