Thread: Gaming Chair

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Izin View Post
    1k dollar hardly gives you a "gaming" pc. Besides you will spend a lot of time in that chair rather get some quality than some piece of shit but yeah 700-1000 usd for a chair is a bit over the top :P.
    If you already have a monitor, keyboard, and mouse, it can. You can build a computer that will play current market games on full graphics for around $1,000. I play on a laptop that cost like... $1,100 and it runs games fine aside from slight overheating problems on more advanced games. You don't need a $5000+ super-rig to play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rec View Post
    GL finding a decent chair with those ridiculous shelves for the price of a good chair and keyboard tray. Can you not screw one into your desk?
    At this point, it looks like DIY is the route I'm gonna have to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you know you would just be wasting money, since a chair and a desk cost much less than those types of chairs.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Now this...this is an exception. This chair would be worth it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

I use a n52te and a mouse as well. If your current desk has a pull out keyboard tray, put the keyboard on the top portion of the desk where your monitor sits, and use the pull out tray for the mouse/gamepad. Then adjust your chair to a height where the arms of it match the height of the pull out tray. That will put your arms inline with the tray and your wrists won't be bent.

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman79 View Post
    1. Go to Staples (or other office supply store)
    2. Find char display area
    3. Sit on chairs
    4. Find most comfortable one
    5. Buy it for $100-$150
    6. Go home. Go to computer setup. Locate monitor. Under the monitor should be some sort of flat surface, sometimes called a desk.
    7. Place keyboard and mouse on desk
    8. Roll new chair up to desk.
    9. Use $300 saved on another graphics card in SLI
    10. Admire awesome graphics
    This is about all I had to say on the topic, but someone thankfully beat me to it.

I actually bought the mobo chair mount for my brother and it is simply awesome. You aren't really linked to your desk and it is very sturdy. You dont have to be leaning over a desk either you can just kick back without having to reach to the desk.

Is this what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post
    I'm sure you know you would just be wasting money, since a chair and a desk cost much less than those types of chairs.

Except the Microwave and the Fridge would overheat because they cannot dissipate the heat produced by their operation, and would either fail or catch fire. And the toilet looks very shallow and a pain in the arse (no pun intended) to clean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post

na you just need one of these

chair is @ walmart for $100

with this next to it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Izin View Post
    1k dollar hardly gives you a "gaming" pc. Besides you will spend a lot of time in that chair rather get some quality than some piece of shit but yeah 700-1000 usd for a chair is a bit over the top :P.
    how long ago have you bought ur pc? with 1k u can get some good shit. all u can definitely call it a gaming computer

Quote Originally Posted by Irloki View Post
    I actually bought the mobo chair mount for my brother and it is simply awesome. You aren't really linked to your desk and it is very sturdy. You dont have to be leaning over a desk either you can just kick back without having to reach to the desk.
    Actually, now that I look at it a little closer, that thing is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Now I just need a new chair to fit it on. Not difficult.