First of all sorry for the title, no clue what to say there.

I'm doing arena on 2 chars, both of them are horde and i play around 50 matches per week.
Since 3 weeks i started keeping track of the teams we are fighting.

I notice that most of our opponents are Horde and that when i play on my rogue (generally with a mage) we face 3-4 lower ranked teams and then 1 higher ranked team (+200/+250 mmr)
When i play priest (with war/rogue) we constantly meet people that are higher ranked. My priest hasnt gotten good gear so we are around 12-12 per week...

When im on my rogue we destroy most team but cause we fight mostly lower ranked teams we barely gain ranking. On priest every match we win we gain 70-90 rating.. My rogue plays around 1.8k rating, priest is slightly over 1.6k

We are currently gearing his mage and my priest and then spend 1 evening to get both teams to 2/2.2k but the question is, should we delete the teams?
Or put all 4 chars in 1 team and go for 2k rating on all 4 chars and play only 1 team?

Our 3's team we face equal or slightly higher ranked teams and we go up in ranking nicely every week... But 2's seems to be abit off

Also we barely ever fight alliance, maybe 1 in 10 matches we fight an alliance team