Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    And as usual bad, inconclusive filming.
    The film is actually a different story, kind of odd that they threw that in there to.

The video is quite clearly a wading elephant.

Edit: It says that it is the thing in bold at the bottom.
    Last edited by Activi-T; 2012-02-29 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    The video is quite clearly a wading elephant.

Edit: It says that it is the thing in bold at the bottom.
    No, it says that is the "Mokele-mbembe", that it talks about underneath the part about the dog headed pig monster.

"One elusive creature of legend from the Congo region, known as the "Mokele-mbembe," has intrigued myth hunters for years. Believed by some to be the surviving ancestor of a dinosaur, similar to the rumored Loch Ness Monster, the animal has been reported in sightings as far back as 1776, according to research by cryptozoologist William Gibbons.

Gibbons published a description of the creature, written by a German captain during a colonial expedition of the Congo in 1913:"

Not about the original monster doojobber, it is about something natives believe is around. Similar. Not the same. Please read!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    No, it says that is the "Mokele-mbembe", that it talks about underneath the part about the dog headed pig monster.

"One elusive creature of legend from the Congo region, known as the "Mokele-mbembe," has intrigued myth hunters for years. Believed by some to be the surviving ancestor of a dinosaur, similar to the rumored Loch Ness Monster, the animal has been reported in sightings as far back as 1776, according to research by cryptozoologist William Gibbons.

Gibbons published a description of the creature, written by a German captain during a colonial expedition of the Congo in 1913:"

Not about the original monster doojobber, it is about something natives believe is around. Similar. Not the same. Please read!
    A warlock must have changed the words using dark magic... or some other such twoddle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like an elephant swimming in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yup, I'm not claiming that any one religion is any less crazy than another. Thought the Black Magic believers think it's something that happens all the time in the current world. At least other religions tend to claim that magic stopped happening a few hundred years ago.
    I'd rather believe in a religion/some sort of beliefs where the magic is still happening, would seem more reliable then, rather than "OMG THERE WAS SO MUCH MAGIC BACK IN THE DAYS; THERE IS NONE NOW; ISNT THAT AN INTERESTING COINCIDENT????????". That's just me though, concidering I believe in none of it.

On topic: The movie, my first thought was elephant, not Houndoom.

Belief in the supernatural, always ready to trollface.jpg

It's obviously a druid.

In before 'Numerous innocent people, mostly women and children, have been found guilty of witchcraft and murdered in Namibia because of some silly folktale.'
    Seriously; this kind of stuff has happened there before... And unless the world starts educating these people on the merits of not being overzealous superstitious arses, this stuff will happen again.

What does this have to do with Al Gore? And a picture of a swimming elephant? Stupid waste of journalistic resources!

Quote Originally Posted by Aalyy View Post
    What does this have to do with Al Gore? And a picture of a swimming elephant? Stupid waste of journalistic resources!

Al Gore was in a south park episode hunting for a "Manbearpig"

Deleted
    south park<3

nerf warlocks

They're tribal villagers. They still hurl spears and trade pigs for wives. It's nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    In before 'Numerous innocent people, mostly women and children, have been found guilty of witchcraft and murdered in Namibia because of some silly folktale.'
    Seriously; this kind of stuff has happened there before... And unless the world starts educating these people on the merits of not being overzealous superstitious arses, this stuff will happen again.
    I doubt education would work. They know that people not from their area don't believe in this stuff, and what we tell them isn't going to change their minds. Hell, we educate people in the developed world and we're still brimming with superstitions.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I can't even walk the Felhunter without drawing news media attention. Jeez.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    soon after they spotted the demon the warlock dismissed the pet, leaving no trace behind!
    Last edited by mmoc76b90fa955; 2012-03-01 at 07:55 PM.