Poll: Good idea?

Thread: PvP Lobby

Deleted

Lightbulb PvP Lobby

Something that has crossed my mind a few times while doing random battleground's is that why can't there be a way to re-group and chat with your team mates after a battleground. Sort of like in other games that have multilayer content where after a match has ended players can chat and do another match with each other if they want. This would be a good feature to have in wow instead of everyone just leaving and then having the chance of never having that good team again.

Deleted
    So that would be like a random premade? lol ;-)
    Do random BGs until you get a good random group, and keep that, but continue to fight other random groups...
    Hmm... ?

and a lobby where you could chat would turn into a full time flame war. no thx. if you really like a person make a char on there server. or even talk with him while players and use real id for grouping.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly I've actually had some really good random battlegrounds with players I'd have loved to grouped with again. but once it's over you just sort of have to hope you get lucky. I think a lobby type idea would be great. it's more times than not that the groups aren't so great..but given if there was a good team, it'd be nice to keep doing some with them.

Deleted
    I think the problem is people would be abused so much more than they would be asked to group.