Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Post a pic from your terrace/window view

Please use Imgur for you pictures!

So the first thing in the morning after I do after I wake up is to go to the Window and open it to see how's the weather. When I'm not at home and I try to do it, I'm always curious how their view is from their windows/terrace's what do they see when they look outside from their home, and since I haven't really been outside my country, I was always wondering how are the views for other people when they look outside, its just a picture that's stuck in my head at least.

So I'll start, I only have windows at one side of the apartment so, this is what I see every morning.

Nothing special, this is from Yambol, in Bulgaria

I hope more people post

Edit: Ah, I was in the wrong forum, can a mod please move this to "Fun Stuff"
    Last edited by KaNNis; 2012-02-29 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    COuld throw one up when I'm home later. Where are you from, just out of curiosity?

Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/tadXF.jpg

Meh dont know how to make it smaller ive tried >.>

Well anyway thats a picture out of my window i took 2 min ago on my cellphone.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-02-29 at 02:40 PM.

Ah, I guess we can add where we are from xD This is from the city Yambol, in Bulgaria

Taken from my balcony this winter in Denmark, it looks lovely in summer, behind us is a small park which is nice as we live just outside the city center.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome thread idea, hope to see a lot of replies.

I live in a small student apartment, in the center of a mid-sized town in Sweden.

Last edited by Beace; 2012-02-29 at 02:50 PM.

Awsome thread, and I actually want to add 2 pictures, one from today, and one that is about 1 month old.

from January:

Today:

Different sides of the building though
    Taken from "Grimstad" city in Southern Norway.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Picture out of my front door on January 20th, pretty much the first snow of the winter. This is in Southeast Michigan, just north of Detroit.

Last edited by Porcell; 2012-02-29 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    really like the thread, keep the pictures coming!

thats the view from last evening. i share an apartment with two of my friends. kind of a private student dorm.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...220173123.jpg/

Sorry for taking the link apart, dont have any posts yet...

Fixed! ~ Migari

Well let's see... I just have to switch angles a bit to get two slightly different pictures.
    Keep in mind, that's in the middle of a city.

click for bigger pictures.

(it's berlin, by the way.)
    goddamn I love imgur.
    Last edited by Pope; 2012-02-29 at 09:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Awesome thread idea, hope to see a lot of replies.

I live in a small student apartment, in the center of a mid-sized town in Sweden.

[IMG]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3357/20120229153618.jpg[IMG]
    Etuna? ^_^
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-02-29 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Etuna? ^_^
    Karlstad.-

I don't have much of a view tbh, my house to the left, so my view from the window is the house to the right, not very exciting.

Fun fact though, Kim Källström(Swedish football player in Lyon) lives in the house next to mine when he's back home, seen him a few times at the local pizza restaurant. :P

The photo is from september 2011, btw. It's not that green now, though the sun has been shining for the last 2 weeks or so!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Why is this thread full of scandinavians? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

all of you people posting snow pictures make me jealous!!! I'll try to remember to post one when i get home (though it will only be the apartment building across from me and the parking lot/cars between us, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Karlstad.-
    aha, was wondering, my aunt is landshövding in värmland, she lives in the recidency by the river there, that view from the window is really sweet, I think I got a photo somewhere!

will edit it in.

Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-02-29 at 04:09 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/o...rombalcony.jpg

Reckon most people should know where that is without being told ... :-)
    Last edited by Aliessil; 2012-02-29 at 04:36 PM.