Thread: I can't Wait!

I can't Wait!

For Guild Wars 2 to fail. Im so sick and tired of hearing all this shit about "OMG Guild Wars 2 is like going to be the for sure WoW Killer" How come every time a new game comes out a little community of Fanboys hypes up the game, and predict that is going to just destroy WoW. I dont even play WoW and this shit still bothers me. Stop hyping up a game thats not going to do anything to WoW's subs. Because at the end of the day we know you all are going to play it for 2-3 months and really it sucks and go back to WoW.

Oh and I fully am aware that ill be receiving an infraction from your little bot. I can't wait

Come at me broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Infracted, no one's saying it will kill WoW, no one's saying it will wipe out subs, I'm coming at you.
    Last edited by Jovanaar; 2012-02-29 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    For Guild Wars 2 to fail. Im so sick and tired of hearing all this shit about "OMG Guild Wars 2 is like going to be the for sure WoW Killer" How come every time a new game comes out a little community of Fanboys hypes up the game, and predict that is going to just destroy WoW. I dont even play WoW and this shit still bothers me. Stop hyping up a game thats not going to do anything to WoW's subs. Because at the end of the day we know you all are going to play it for 2-3 months and really it sucks and go back to WoW.

Oh and I fully am aware that ill be receiving an infraction from your little bot. I can't wait

Come at me broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Look what we got here...

No one on MMO Champ, from the guild wars forum, has said anything like this. Go troll away on a different site.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Anyone else miss that inb4 the lock gif?

Yeah there is way too much hype for it, annoyingly glazed-eyed hysteria is abound.

Nothing can kill WoW... Except blizzard, of course.
    But GW2 will still be cool

Deleted
    It's different when the community hype the game up, and not the devs themself, and ArenaNet only deliver what they have promised, like other games have not.

Still, it looks you see Guild Wars 2 as a threat, so i'm happy.

Well... since it has a different subscription method then WoW, I cannot see it failing to quickly. Essentially if 5 million people buy it when it comes out they have made their money since they will get the same income regardless of the choice of those people to continue to play.

Deleted
    My good sir, please take your time to read this link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iated.-READ-ME!

In there you will find all the info you need about the game, so please read up, and come back with eventual complains you have later.
    As for the screaming fanboys of the game, myself, i haven't encountered a single one, that however, is ofcourse not proof of their non-existance, but please do consider that with every game, there will always be that annoying vocal minority. Please just ignore them.

Have a nice day

Deleted
    i am always amazed people can find the fun in wow for more than a few years, but some people must just love doing the same thing over and over again I guess. Here is something new and its going to be great GW2 wont fail, its pretty much guaranteed now.

inb4 lock ofc

I can't wait for GW2, so I have something to play with my friends who don't play WoW in between raids.
    I wish I hadn't read so much about it or watched so many videos because there's not even a release date yet and the wait is going to hurt ):

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    Well... since it has a different subscription method then WoW, I cannot see it failing to quickly. Essentially if 5 million people buy it when it comes out they have made their money since they will get the same income regardless of the choice of those people to continue to play.
    Actually, for a MMO to be successful, they only need like 1.5 million box sales. And with the Beta having 1million people posting in (in less then 48 hours), I don't see them reaching that sales pitch being a problem.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    Im pretty sure what country you are from)

Yeah, closed for obvious reasons.