Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    His performance is still quite awful, has he actually made attempts to learn how to play properly?

If he actually makes an attempt to learn, he should do some reading/watch some vids of other shadow priests doing different boss fights so he can actually get a grasp of what to do.

Looking through most of that, he was either letting dots drop heaps, or barely mind flaying.
    Last edited by Lunatari; 2012-03-03 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Less scathing, more constructive.

Watch Crimson's raids streamed LIVE on: www.twitch.tv/kur1 (Rogue PoV)

His DPS on Ultraxion is very poor. I have worse gear than him (damn the RNG tier tokens!) and do 10k more than him easily. Send him to a shadowpriest guide to learn, Killee's guide is a good start.

hrm i rarely play shadow, but out of curiosity i checked his armory (once you have logs, u can track so many stuff, when bored >.>)

he has almost 18% hit (i dont see him getting any hit items recently on history so its not like he didnt have time to adjust stats), which i would think is a bit too much (wasnt it upto 17% that we need?)

........ just came in to say....
    your priest is very bad. not to be a douche bag, but i dont think he knows his class, or any caster role in that matter. under 80% uptime as a shadow priest means you DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY, average shadow priest im guessing is arround 90-95% up time and the good ones are at 97-99.9% up time
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.

As the guy above me said, he is pretty bad. Terrible dot up time, low SWD count coupled with 0 caster buffs (beside himself).