Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    Man, I really wish there were some good games to stream that Ruom hadn't already played. I just can't come up with anything I have that's any good - I'd play something blind, but I wouldn't know what -to- play blind.
    Bastion..? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I really wish there were some good games to stream that Ruom hadn't already played. I just can't come up with anything I have that's any good - I'd play something blind, but I wouldn't know what -to- play blind.
    Go to steam. Select a random cheap game. Stream it

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Donkey Kong 64

(random thought)

Banjo Kazooie! Ruom's never played that before~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    My point is, if you're going to offer a service, don't ignore it because it's not your main function. I see no point in using its chat when IRC is tons better. Hell, I can't even use the Skype's video chat, so I really shouldn't care I guess.
    And my point is that Skype delivers 100%, it offers a service without flaw. It was made for voice-chatting, not for typing. The typing-chat was added in later as a bonus.

You want a good text-chat program? Do not use skype. Like if you want a good video-making program you do not use Windows movie maker. You aquire Sony Vegas or something. Skype can do basic chatting, it is not made for that. It is made for voice chatting, which it does better and smoother than any other free software I have ever seen (And I have seen a lot). That is why it wins.

Not offering a full service? It offers more than what it should.

Donkey Kong 64

(random thought)
    Ruom's done that. Bastion and similar recent games I doubt I could run playably while streaming, assuming they'd run at all, until I get my new video card in.

EDIT: Also, I kind of want to pull up a random latin soap opera on Hulu and make up a plot without subtitles.

Mount and Blade: Warband?

I dunno, it was the first game that popped into my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Like if you want a good video-making program you do not use Windows movie maker.
    I've seen quite a few videos with amazing quality WMM screen transitions.
    Don't hate bro.
    this was sarcasm.

Deleted
    Do not put words in my mouth. It is one of the best programs I have housed on my computer, not the best in the world. That price goes to Steam.

The sound quality is as good as your soundcard and internet can provide. I have a very good soundcard and a very fast connection, my voice is clear as glass and I never have problems with audio quality (Only if the person I am talking to have a very bad mic.)
    It adjusts the volume on your computer when you enter a call because the computer recognizes it as a sound program, and allows it to. You can tell your computer to not do that (Like I've done), and it will never do it again. If it continues, you did something wrong.
    It pops up with conversations days old if you have not recived them properly, which is an internet concern.

I have yet to see any of you actually attack the program, and not your own equipment... I mean, really now?
    I put no word in your mouth. This is what you said:
    Skype best program in the world.

And no, the reason the sound is dependent on the internet speed is because of the codec, which isn't very good. A very little flux in connection speed and skype quality goes to hell.
    No, it pops up with day old conversations whether I've seen them properly or not, this is both conversations I've had on my work PC and my home PC. This is skypes problem, not my connection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ruom's done that. Bastion and similar recent games I doubt I could run playably while streaming, assuming they'd run at all, until I get my new video card in.
    The original sword of the stars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    I've seen quite a few videos with amazing quality WMM screen transitions.
    Don't hate bro.
    this was sarcasm.
    I laughed, I'll admit

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Storeandersfn View Post
    No, it pops up with day old conversations whether I've seen them properly or not, this is both conversations I've had on my work PC and my home PC. This is skypes problem, not my connection.
    See, that's just weird. Do you have an old version of Skype? 'Cause I've really never had that happen.

The only comparable issue I've had with Skype is that if someone sends me messages while I'm offline, and then log off before I come online... I don't receive any of those messages until they next log on. Then I get them all at once.

But even then, the messages still show the correct timestamp, so it's not like I'll mistake when they were meant to be sent or anything.

Golden Sun!

Mario RPG!

10+ Year Old Account
    home \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    home \o/
    Everypony RUN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    [IMG]http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-cadence-cant-share-the-spotlight.png[IMG]
    It's not even the best song on that episode, let alone the season.

It's not even the best song on that episode, let alone the season.
    Smile is best song of the season. \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    See, that's just weird. Do you have an old version of Skype? 'Cause I've really never had that happen.

The only comparable issue I've had with Skype is that if someone sends me messages while I'm offline, and then log off before I come online... I don't receive any of those messages until they next log on. Then I get them all at once.

But even then, the messages still show the correct timestamp, so it's not like I'll mistake when they were meant to be sent or anything.
    Nope, fully updated version.