1. #112321
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    It's hard not to flame anyone in the forum =(

    Q_Q


  2. #112322
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    hey isi 60 more posts till you hit the 20k mark in funstuff xD
    .... oh god... that much?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    It's hard not to flame anyone in the forum =(

    Q_Q
    aww... come here kitty... have a hug... *hug*

  3. #112323
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo Gamer View Post
    Dreaming about ponies is not bad at all
    I am dreaming non stop about ponies for the past ½ year now (think i need to stop reading fanfics before i got to sleep)
    yeah i started reading a fanfic 2 days ago ...

  4. #112324
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanon View Post
    Then who will flip tables of mahogany ? And keep FG in check? The thread would be doomed.
    Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

  5. #112325
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    .... oh god... that much?!?



    aww... come here kitty... have a hug... *hug*
    NU Kitty mad, Internet person made me angry n.n

  6. #112326
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    NU Kitty mad, Internet person made me angry n.n
    kitty wants a belly rub? who's a good kitty, who's a good kitty?

  7. #112327
    Blademaster Diablo Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Localhost
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    * Talks to Nova
    What can we do then? He is more powerful then us right now......
    Well i can use my unicorn magic again sins my horn is whole again
    But i don't know if it's strong enough to deal with isi
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice
    PM me to be added to whitelist

    MLP Fan Fics with my OC as main character: Re-earning Your Cutie Mark

  8. #112328
    Field Marshal Zanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In the Foal Pen.
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    * Vanishes from the hiding place and appears next to Zanon
    Zanon, i'm so glad you are awake!
    * Starts to cry
    It's Isi...he...he is trying to turn me..into something like him....I can't transform right now...i'm...i'm too scared....
    * Curls up into a ball next to Zanon, crying
    * Looks surprised to see Doodles crying and growls a bit when he listens to her story. He tries to calm Doodles down.
    D-do not worry.. I wont let him. Calm down, try to focus...... the potion.....
    * grits his teeth knowing he is no match for Isi.

  9. #112329
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    kitty wants a belly rub? who's a good kitty, who's a good kitty?
    ~Eats your bones. Kitty mad n.n

  10. #112330
    Field Marshal Zanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In the Foal Pen.
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
    * Flails his forelegs in the air and panics while screaming doomed repeatedly.

  11. #112331
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    ~Eats your bones. Kitty mad n.n
    awww... look how it's biting my leg with it's tiny teeth... *pets the kitty*

  12. #112332
    Field Marshal Zanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In the Foal Pen.
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i dreamed about ponies the 2nd day in a row. what is wrong with me???
    Heya drafo.

  13. #112333
    Blademaster Diablo Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Localhost
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanon View Post
    * Flails his forelegs in the air and panics while screaming doomed repeatedly.
    ow this looks like fun
    * Joins the flailing and screaming




    (( Zan get you plot back on skype ))
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice
    PM me to be added to whitelist

    MLP Fan Fics with my OC as main character: Re-earning Your Cutie Mark

  14. #112334
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanon View Post
    Heya drafo.
    hi zanon. Are you alright?

  15. #112335
    Field Marshal Zanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In the Foal Pen.
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo Gamer View Post
    ow this looks like fun
    * Joins the flailing and screaming




    (( Zan get you plot back on skype ))
    ((im on the laptop since wife gets dibs on my computer in the morning ))
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    hi zanon. Are you alright?
    Just waking up but other than that fine. Btw hows that pic going?

  16. #112336
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanon View Post
    ((im on the laptop since wife gets dibs on my computer in the morning ))


    Just waking up but other than that fine. Btw hows that pic going?
    i will work on it later this day when i am home from work

  17. #112337

  18. #112338
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanon View Post
    * Looks surprised to see Doodles crying and growls a bit when he listens to her story. He tries to calm Doodles down.
    D-do not worry.. I wont let him. Calm down, try to focus...... the potion.....
    * grits his teeth knowing he is no match for Isi.
    * Looks up at Zanon and stops crying for the moment, but still visably shaken
    The...the potion doesn't work like that, atleast the one i'm using does not....I..I can change whenever I want, but it is flawed. I tried to get Isi to help me fix the mistakes that I...I made with it's creation, but he tried to feed from me. All I could do is run away from him....i'm useless...

  19. #112339
    Field Marshal Zanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In the Foal Pen.
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovashy View Post
    * Looks up at Zanon and stops crying for the moment, but still visably shaken
    The...the potion doesn't work like that, atleast the one i'm using does not....I..I can change whenever I want, but it is flawed. I tried to get Isi to help me fix the mistakes that I...I made with it's creation, but he tried to feed from me. All I could do is run away from him....i'm useless...
    * For Dova's sake he tries to hide his own fear
    Y-your not useless. But I can understand your fear perfectly well.... I felt the same way many times. Only time I would get brave enough is when my friends were in trouble, even if i could not do much. I- guess i can stand guard here till you recover well. I do not know how you will react when I.... change.

  20. #112340
    The Lightbringer Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    3,150
    Oh hai, everypony! :3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •