Poll: Which Pixar movies did you like? (like, like like.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    A lot of people thought it was going to be a fun, cheerful and colorful movie but are met with one of the most depressing scenes in animated history in the first 10 minutes, lol.
    But it's so beautiful!

15+ Year Old Account
    Toy Story 3 is awesome. It's on another level than the other Pixar flicks. Really well done.

Deleted
    pretty much all pixar movies are great, i know they are aimed at kids, but doesn't mean they are not excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    pretty much all pixar movies are great, i know they are aimed at kids, but doesn't mean they are not excellent!
    "A childrens book only enjoyed by children is a bad childrens book."

A lot of people thought it was going to be a fun, cheerful and colorful movie but are met with one of the most depressing scenes in animated history in the first 10 minutes, lol.
    Heh, yeah. My wife says that movie holds the record for quickest film to get her to cry.

i have not seen cars 2, and i bet its still an ok movie, but i felt it was overly geared towards 5 year olds who where in love with lightning mcqeen and mater, and not so much a movie to be a good movie, like all the other pixar films are to me. like i suppose it just screamed "watch this cause you own all the products and licensed apparel!" not, "this is a good heartfelt story!" which is odd that cars did that for me, when toy story did not : / Brave looks pretty badass tho

Who DIDNT cry during the intro to UP? if you claim to not have you are either Lying or you have no soul, you monster

All of them except for the Cars movies.

Deleted
    Gotta vote for Toy Story I loved them as a kid and still enjoy them now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    i have not seen cars 2, and i bet its still an ok movie, but i felt it was overly geared towards 5 year olds who where in love with lightning mcqeen and mater, and not so much a movie to be a good movie, like all the other pixar films are to me. like i suppose it just screamed "watch this cause you own all the products and licensed apparel!" not, "this is a good heartfelt story!" which is odd that cars did that for me, when toy story did not : / Brave looks pretty badass tho

Who DIDNT cry during the intro to UP? if you claim to not have you are either Lying or you have no soul, you monster
    We actually watched Up in high school once, in a class full of mostly macho dudes and valley-girl types. EVERYBODY in the room teared up at that part, teacher included.

Up is my favorite animated movie of all time. Ratatouille and Incredibles are way up there too, and I've watched all of them more times than I've watched just about any other movie. Pixar has mastered the art of making deeply personal movies with the most imaginative of premises.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    We actually watched Up in high school once, in a class full of mostly macho dudes and valley-girl types. EVERYBODY in the room teared up at that part, teacher included.
    Ah, the mental image that conjures...

15+ Year Old Account
    Usually Pixar movies just make you tear up at the end (Toy Story 3, etc.). Up doing it at the beginning was just evil. I don't tear up at movies much/ever, but that was so freaking sad. When it does the slide shot from them painting their nursery to her sitting in the doctor's office crying because she can't have kids, that was when I knew it was going to be real sad.

I went with all except Cars 2 because that movie was awful by their established standards, even worse than Cars which already wasn't near as good as every other one of their movies. There is a special layer of hell reserved for Larry the Cable Guy. He did his best to ruin stand up comedy, comedy movies, and Pixar movies.

I think the amazing thing about Wall-E is how Pixar conveyed emotion from robots that didnt talk.

Deleted
    Toy story was my first pixar movie and I loved it.

Gotta love films that induce the old man tears.

And then we do that thing where we sit there at the end of the film pretending to be really interested in the credits so nobody sees them streaming down your face. The only thing that made me cry more than Toy Story 3 was when my cat got run over...

Deleted
    I voted for all of them aswell

I didn't tick cars or cars 2 because I didn't actually see those ones, so technically it's not a harsh vote against them

Deleted
    Ratatouile was sweet

10+ Year Old Account
    I've enjoyed all of the pixar movies, really... save for Cars and Ratatouille. Cars was alright, but Ratatouille just didn't... click with me. Oh, and Cars 2, simply because I've never seen it.

My favorite ones, however, would have to be the Incredibles, Finding Nemo, and monsters inc... though all the others (not listed above) aren't very far behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved A Bugs Life. Watched it daily as a child. Had all 4 collectors VHS tape boxes and I beat the PlayStation game.

Holy shit I loved that movie. Flik was my hero and I had a secret little kid crush on Princess Atta

Deleted
    Up is a masterpiece, one of the greatest films ever made.