10+ Year Old Account

Ret - Heroic Spine

I'm having some trouble deciding which trinkets I should be using here. Really, it's just a tossup between normal EoU and heroic Apparatus. I use a Rotting Skull as my other. Is the burst from Apparatus better than the 880 strength here?

use eou and rotting skull, you cant use 2 use trinkets
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Assuming 4-5 seconds for trinket ramp up time. Average str from the EoU for the duration drops quite a bit from 880 of the full stack.

but ^^ beat me. cant double use.

Also remember that when the amalg is at 9 stacks and you run out for blast make sure to keep HP generating for CDs and to keep your str stacks up.

You can't use 2 on-use trinkets at the same time, I'm not sure which one of RS or H:AoK is better but RS is more reliable for sure.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Derp. I completely forgot you can't double-up on-use trinkets >.<

Yet Rotting Skull is still better than Heroic Apparatus?

yah as long as your lifting it with less than 2 minutes inbetween
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.