3202 haste vs 2589(sp)

Hey,
    I'm thinking about reforging some haste to mastery,
    till I would have 2589 haste, and the rest mastery.
    I usually get DI. My simc shows me only 35.5K dps on Ultra, which is very low(I usually do more than my simc, but still, it seems to be just very low).
    So what do you guys think? should I reforge some haste to mastery ?

Yella/The Maelstrom/EU (can't post links yet).

Thank you very much

You should try it and see how it works for you. Staying at 3202 or 2589 haste is completely a personal choice and depends on so many variables no one can tell you which will be better for you.

If you're getting DI 2589 does nothing for you personally. You'd want to go to 2141 (1991 if you're a goblin). Those are the numbers for the 2nd tick of VT.

You should got for 2283 haste if you get DI.

And that's a totally valid point Avaren lol ><

Quote Originally Posted by Mickileet View Post
    You should got for 2283 haste if you get DI.
    Where did you get this number? Its definitely not any type of breakpoint for anything not sure where you got it. If you're thinking of 2228, which is where Mind Blast fits into the rotation "easier" but honestly I ignore that breakpoint and just hit the VT tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaren1214 View Post
    Where did you get this number? Its definitely not any type of breakpoint for anything not sure where you got it. If you're thinking of 2228, which is where Mind Blast fits into the rotation "easier" but honestly I ignore that breakpoint and just hit the VT tick.
    2284 is a breakpoint for the 2nd dp tick with Di for any race other than goblin
    Last edited by Farsic; 2012-03-03 at 05:24 PM.

I never pay attention to the DP ticks as I almost always refresh DP early (IDP hits decent) But yes 2284 (2135 goblin) is a breakpoint for it, still means 2283 is the wrong number