1.Question is in the title really, Im interested to hear what people say. Personally, my "dream" game would be a fps where there is real (ingame, not real life) economic impact of your actions. For instance, both sides start off with an equal sum of money, but then as you shoot bullets, or use rockets, or even use jet packs, that money store is depleted. The maps would be huge, and the combat would be very Tribes-esque, aka, very fast moving. What would be coolest about this, I think, would be that there would be supple camps spread throughout the world, but they only supply you with money a single time, and then are useless for the rest of the game. Each side would start out with their own camps, and when the enemy captures those, it not only gives more money to the team that captured, it takes that money from the loser. Basically there is only a set amount of money in the world, and you can't get more, and once it runs out, you need to find different ways to attack, hand to hand etc.

2. As I was writing this, I also thought of how cool it would be if perhaps this was a MMO-FPS, where there are three or four servers that are vying for dominance, it would follow the same rules of only a set amount of money in the map, but every few days (real life), the supply camps would be restocked. The goal would not be deathmatch, but instead to capture the opposing forces capital, but as you do that, they can spend their own money building up defenses and the like, and if you can't break through, but instead waste too much money, you are incredibly open to a counter attack. It could operate like the WvWvW does in GW2, where every two weeks, the servers who play each other change, so the best go up against the best.

3. Obviously I can't put exactly what is in my head to words, but I think I've given a pretty good representation of what it is, to sum up: MMOFPS with real economy, and real costs, with several servers fighting it out, and possibly even elected leaders, such as in Tera. That's not exactly what I want, but it is close enough. Now back to the question at hand -
If you had trillions of dollars, and you could have whatever game you wanted, what would it be?

edit: is there any game like the one I described ?