Deleted

1.2 hitting ptr soon

http://www.swtor.com/test-center/news/313754

It seems they are going to start testing on the new ops with in the next week or two but you have to apply for your raid to test the ops/warzones and they will copy your level 50 chars.

I am quite chuft about this hopefully my guild can get in as we cleared 10/10NiM 16 man very early on

People i talk to are dying for info on 1.2 when it comes to the operations and i guess this will be make or break for Bw, hopefully it will be harder than EV/Kp was, so the content lasts a little while longer

figured it was worth it's own thread.
    Last edited by mmoc474cf509db; 2012-03-01 at 02:54 AM.

Good. I'm glad they're taking these steps. Also the frame work for a character copy is apparently in their, they can do it manually. It's just a matter of programming a process to do it en masse and automated.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-03-01 at 02:53 AM.

Deleted
    About time they are doing something like this although, really, there should be a way to create level 50 toons automagically. I hope this means we will see some friggin' hints or details about the legacy system so I can decide if it is worth waiting to roll an alt.

I wonder if BW is releasing the next tier of gear. If they're not, people are just going to blow through this content as easily as they're blowing through KP and EV. Gear walls are a big part of retention.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I really like the way they are doing this - should hopefully get some quality PTR testing done.

10+ Year Old Account
    This also probably means 1.1.5 is right around the corner. I doubt they're going to be testing both on the PTS simultaneously.

Hopefully I can prod my guild to be involved as well.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild