10+ Year Old Account

Isle of Conquest and Glaives

I dislike IoC, but whenever it pops up as a random, this is usually how it goes.

Horde rush WS and take it uncontested. Alliance rush docks and take it uncontested.

Alliance get in glaives, 2 horde rogues go---cloak/dance/spambush---glaives dead in six seconds even though 10 people are defending them.

Then someone on alliance says "wtf nubz L2protect glaives."

In all seriousness though, the glaives need a significant buff. Yes, toward the end of expansions people start to outgear the pve aspects of pvp. But this is beyond outgearing issues.

Either give them more health and have them do less damage with perhaps a shorter range, or make them dispelable and faster. That is all. Anyone agree?

disarm. stunlock. destroy. im yet to have a rogue or feral destroy a glaive while i have my cd's.

LOL .. and on horde side .. we all go workshop (and/or hangar) .. alliance D's their base, kills our demos, and runs bombs in our base uncontested (whether or not we kill glaives, 90% of the time we dont).. and then we proceed to bitch at our rogues and ferals for not killing glaives and no one base Ding while we all hang out in front of the alliance gate...

Deleted
    I agree, glaives are almost impossible to successfully defend. Especially Rogues are a problem here. If 3 rogues land 3 hits each, it's almost done.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure on the stats but it seems like I always win this as alliance...

10+ Year Old Account
    I like killing glaives when they spawn D: